We are a rapidly growing team of more than 800+ employees, representing over 67 nationalities spread across 9 offices in Paris, Berlin, Sofia, Vienna, Noida, Bengaluru, Seattle, New York, and Toronto.
At Brevo, all Brevonauts evolve in a multicultural, caring, and flexible environment. We are an international team composed of tech & non-tech profiles looking for talents that share our values: empower the customer, build up together, impact first, humbly open, and people company.
Within the User Research team, you ll collaborate closely with product managers, product designers, content designers, and system designers. You ll join an international Product team of around 40 people.
As a User Researcher, you will:
- Conduct B2B research projects throughout all stages of the design cycle, from problem definition to delivering actionable recommendations for the Product Team.
- Participate in the creation of our User Research strategy alongside the Research and Product Teams.
- Develop our User Research toolbox with the most relevant tools, methods, and frameworks.
- Enhance expertise and promote the adoption of User Research within the Product Team to empower them in independently conducting research activities.
How you will do it:
- Collaborate closely with the Product Team and become a trusted research partner for one of our three product areas: Customer Management, Marketing Platform, and User Lifecycle.
- Present your work in a compelling, engaging manner.
- Drive a culture of user insights and the influence of User Research at a company-wide level.
What will contribute to your success:
- A User Researcher with at least 5+ years of hands-on experience in user research, with a wide range of quantitative & qualitative methods.
- A strong communicator, experienced in working with cross-functional teams.
- Proficient with tools such as Dovetail, Amplitude, FullStory, Maze, Typeform.
- Fluent in English (German or Spanish is a plus).
- Results-driven with strong organizational and analytical skills.
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to join an international and collaborative startup environment in a hyper-growth context
- The chance to grow your professional and technical skills, with real room for career progression
- BREVOP: all Brevo employees are granted with our shared ownership plan – the more Brevo will be valuated, the more you will get
- A modern office in a central location in South Sofia with fun activities
- An umbrella of paid leaves and public holidays (25 days of paid leave per year)
- Flexible remote policy
- Additional medical insurance
- Multisport sports card
- Budget to support your workspace at home
- Bi-annual global company offsite; inter-office trips
- Virtual Festival & Birthday celebration, Team parties, & team-building outings (including bi-weekly lunch outside of the office)
- A first video interview with our HR Team (30 minutes)
- A second video interview with some people from the User Research Team (1H)
- A live case study (1H30)
- A last video interview with our UX Director (30min)
Brevo puts diversity and inclusion at the heart of its values. We examine all applications with treatment based on equal skills and applying the principles of non-discrimination.
Brevo values work-life balance and offers flexible working hours and remote work. Most of our teams will be working mostly remotely and others will follow a hybrid model depending on the nature of the job. This policy is based on a mutual understanding between the Head of, Managers, and Team Members.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.