Trail of Bits
Trail of Bits is looking for a technical storyteller, capable of conveying technical details in an engaging manner across multiple mediums. This role will sit on the marketing team and is key to helping increase TOB’s reach and impact in the industry. The ideal candidate will be able to execute strategies that enhance our brand’s presence at the forefront of the industry, engage our target audience, and communicate the value of our tools and security services to our existing and potential clients.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive content marketing strategy aligned with TOB’s brand, voice, and organizational goals.
- Produce diverse digital content representing Trail of Bits as industry leaders across various media platforms including podcasts, newsletters, social media content, videos, live streams, and blog posts.
- Produce pre-sales materials to support sales and client success teams.
- Develop training materials for sales, customers, and partners.
- Collaborate with technical writers and editors to ensure high-quality marketing content and deliverables.
- Drive content-driven promotional campaigns to support tools, service offerings, and ongoing internal and external projects.
- Lead the competitive research to identify key competitive advantages of our tools and services to deliver them to sales, customers, and partners
- Collaborate with sales and engineering teams to identify service offering gaps based on competitive analysis
- Identify new marketing opportunities based on competitive research and data.
- Coordinate leadership and engineering participation in media appearances, interviews, podcasts, conferences, and speaking engagements.
- Represent our brand, services, opensource tools, and industry position at conferences, in webinars, and at partner events
- 3+ years of experience in Technical Marketing in cybersecurity
- Proficiency in articulating complex technical concepts with a focus on customer outcomes.
- Strong background in communications or journalism with a proven track record of quickly building credibility both internally and externally is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong presentation skills and trade show experience.
- Experience writing and editing technical documentation and operational procedures.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and collaborate cross-functionally.
- Strong customer advocacy mindset
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities, considering broader business implications.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.