As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll develop the core products and tools that support our growing business, across consumer and enterprise and learner and enterprise personas. Your role will be to support this business as it rapidly scales by building and extending products that enable positive learner and business outcomes. You will work with a global team of passionate individuals in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Success in the role will involve establishing and maintaining a business-focused product management process that supports the expansion and growth of Udacity’s business.
The ideal candidate thrives in a global, dynamic environment, can effectively manage complex projects with customers and internal stakeholders, and is passionate about extending the reach of Udacity’s product to train the world’s workforce.
- Develop and maintain a prioritized roadmap that supports the expansion and scalability of Udacity’s global business, which may include learner experience, enterprise and platform tools
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to understand the customer experience and document key pain points and opportunities
- Define and develop product requirements and collaborate closely with engineering to develop and release them
- Effectively communicate the roadmap, product features, and release plans to senior leadership and get buy-in
- Drive product launches and collaborate with business team to facilitate awareness and adoption of new features, and capture customer feedback
- Collaborate with Udacity product management team to build a scalable, robust, cross-channel platform that flexibly supports our different lines of business
What we value:
- 4+ years of experience as a product manager, with experience building and launching Enterprise products
- Demonstrated product ownership of a product or major product area including roadmap ownership
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple sophisticated projects and competing priorities simultaneously
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems with extreme attention to detail on tight deadlines
- Track record of managing all aspects of the product lifecycle for a successful product
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence internal and external stakeholders
- Thrives in a high-energy, fast-paced environment where tactical and strategic initiatives are driven in parallel
- Experience deriving and presenting insights to business leaders
- Ability to have collaborative, technical discussions with engineers and understand technical tradeoffs
Location: While this is a remote role, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States of America on a full-time basis
Compensation: The base pay for this position ranges from $160,000- $200,000, depending on experience and location. This role is also eligible for a discretionary bonus, participation in Udacity’s equity plan and generous benefits
Benefits: Experience a rewarding work environment with Udacity’s perks and benefits!
- At Udacity, we offer you the flexibility of working from home. We also have in-person collaboration spaces in Mountain View, Cairo, Dubai and Noida and continue to build opportunities for team members to connect in person
- Flexible working hours
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Employee wellness resources and initiatives (access to wellness platforms like Headspace, Modern Health and a quarterly wellness day off)
- Personalized career development
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.