As a Product Manager on our Product Team, you will own our retail and ecommerce product roadmap.
To drive success in this role, you will have experience working with API driven products with ecommerce platforms and/or marketplaces.. As the Product Manager, you will define product deliverables, lead and influence a cross functional team through sprints, create well articulated documentation and ultimately be a pivotal figure in the achievement of go to market deadlines. You will also have a focus on keeping close to market activity that may impact the product, consulting internally and having a key voice in the direction and trajectory of the roadmap. Regular collaboration with Engineering, Partner Services and Insurance teams will be key in ensuring increased product market fit, easier integration journeys and global market expansion are achieved.
What will your day look like? You will…
- Manage the day to day of the software engineering product team and support the partnership team with customer-centric solutions
- Work closely with a number of stakeholders to gather requirements and be in charge of designing the solutions.
- Find and implement growth opportunities
- Write product specifications
- Complete regular data analysis to uncover insights and product opportunities using SQL, Big Query &/or Tableau
- Provide reporting, including presenting commentary at meetings as needed
- Increase knowledge of specific product lines, including coverage innovations and pricing changes, and regulatory developments
To help us level up, you’ll ideally have:
- 2-4 years of product management or software engineering experience
- Experience with consumer facing product development and applying best practices to improve the customer experience and conversion.
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience with agile project management methodology
- Demonstrated passion for the web, technology, startups etc with a deep understanding of product strategy theory and clear intent to make the transition
- Excellent people management and engagement skills
- Proven ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Experience in a fast growing startup or similarly high growth global internet company
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through product innovation
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, A postgraduate degree and/or record of academic achievement is also desirable
To be successful, you’ll bring:
- Passion, drive, confidence and commitment
- Strong management and engagement skills
- Driven, energetic and a good enough is not enough mentality
- A sense of ownership over all aspects of the product
- A sense of urgency to deal with issues
- Excellent attention to detail
- Result driven
- Positive approach to change
- Marketing mindset looked upon highly
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.