Chainlink Labs is looking for an analytical leader to help solve key financial and economic challenges in building and operating decentralized oracle networks. This role will be hands-on leading a small team whose focus is on building sustainable economic models for web3 products and designing the crypto-economics for the world’s first sustainable decentralized oracle platform. Through simulations, optimization, and econometrics, and by leveraging both blockchain and web2 data, you’ll be owning economic parameters for new product launches. You’ll work with FP&A to build models that dynamically update product economics through changing blockchain and macro environments. You’ll work on cutting edge crypto-economic problems such as effective multi-chain tokenomics and demand/supply modeling in web3 networks.
- 5+ year experience in Data Science & Analytics, Economics, or equivalent field, with a demonstrable track record of driving work to completion as an individual contributor
- Experience creating complex economic models which scale across large datasets
- SQL/Python and ability to dive into the data and help exploratory analysis
- Familiarity with the concepts of blockchain and experience with financial markets and/or fintech companies
- Experience managing a small team of data analysts/scientists
- Experience working with blockchain data and API’s
- Knowledge of Decentralized Finance
- Experience implementing econometrics techniques on real-world problems
- Data engineering experience
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To request an accommodation in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.