About UserWay: The world’s leading web accessibility technology company. UserWay builds groundbreaking technologies that are designed to make the Internet accessible and inclusive for everyone around the world. Our solutions are installed on over 1 million websites globally.
About the Role:
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer. Our ideal candidate has a good eye for aesthetics and strong content management skills. Also creates attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications required.
- Website development, including design and building (front-end/ back-end including database and server integration).
- Theme and Plugin Customization, Creating custom themes, templates, and plugins for WordPress.
- Troubleshooting and Debugging, resolving issues related to WordPress websites, themes, plugins, and hosting.
- Performance Optimization, Monitoring the performance of live websites. Improve page load times, optimize images, and minimize resource usage to enhance performance.
- Collaboration with designers, content creators, and other developers to deliver high-quality web solutions. Design decisions, incorporate visual elements, and ensure that the website meets the requirements established.
- Maintenance, updates, and security: Ensuring adherence to coding standards, best practices, and security guidelines.
- Staying Up-to-Date with the latest trends and advancements in WordPress development.
- 3+ years of WordPress development proven experience (portfolio/past projects)
- Strong proficiency in WordPress development, including custom theme and plugin development.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality work within deadlines.
- Experience with PHP and MySQL for server-side development and database management.
- Expert in Pixel perfect WP Theme Creation / Customization from sketch, Figma and PageSpeed optimization
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug WordPress-related issues effectively.
- Excellent English communication and collaboration skills.
Nice to have but not required:
- – ReactJS, GatsbyJS
- – GSAP, Three.js
Equal opportunity employment at UserWay:
At UserWay we continue strengthening our long-standing commitment to making our work environment and community more inclusive and the internet more accessible for everyone. Where everybody belongs, regardless of ability or disability, and every great idea can be heard. Together, all of us at UserWay are committed to continuing this journey with humility and resolve. UserWay encourages employees to take on different responsibilities outside their daily tasks, and often outside of their comfort zones. We push employees to create challenging stretch goals and we have high expectations of our team members. As a UserWay team member, your work will be seen and used by millions of people around the world.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.