Role: Junior UI/UX Designer
At Revnue, we are bringing the future of AI-powered contract management to the world. We believe AI has the ability to provide deep insights into contracts to businesses everywhere. Our extensible platform brings full traceability across Contracts, Assets, SaaS, Suppliers, and Customers for all organizations of all sizes and verticals. With Revnue, we are empowering businesses to uncover the enormous value hidden within contracts.
Come join us where you’ll have amazing growth potential and opportunities to help shape the future of Revnue and ensure customer success.
- 100% Remote Job
- Exciting Contract Management SaaS poised for growth and international expansion
- Experienced leadership team with a great culture and fun place to work
Do you want to work on cutting edge technology, solve difficult problems, and have the ability to directly impact your customers?
As a Junior UI / UX Designer within the Revnue Engineering team, you will collaborate with cross-functional team members to create elegant and simple solutions for small, medium, and large enterprise customers with complex contract management scenarios. The ideal candidate will be strong in both UX and visual design and have a portfolio of work demonstrating customer-centric, data-informed strategic solutions that are well executed and well manifested in the final product.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to envision, create, and execute evolving requirements that will help the team reach the user and business goals
- Collaborate with Senior UI/UX designer, product management and engineering to ensure seamless and continuous development and deployment
- Incorporate data gathered through user research, and product requirements to create designs that range from small features to medium, complex experiences.
- Understand and articulate the information architecture, workflows, and processes surrounding the user experience
- Help design reviews with stakeholders and thoughtfully incorporate team feedback
- Apply Revnue’s design language and established design system in the final UI
- You must have a strong and proven portfolio that demonstrates strength in visual design, storytelling, and experience designing modern, usable interactions and UIs, highlighting your customer-centered approach to design with business and customer impact.
- 2+ years professional experience working in product user experience design – primarily SaaS products. Experience working on a cross-functional team in an enterprise environment is a plus.
- A portfolio that demonstrates strength in visual design, storytelling, and experience designing modern, usable interactions and UIs, highlighting your process and design solutions.
- Experience with web-first and mobile-first experiences and design systems, with a demonstrated ability to think through end-to-end solutions with a strong user-centered approach.
- A systems thinker who can develop scalable solutions and experiences that can be configurable across markets, verticals, and product capabilities.
- Ability to collaborate flawlessly with the team while building positive relationships across disciplines.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously while delivering impactful outcomes and results.
- Experience with UX Audit is a huge plus.
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Information Design, Graphic Design, or a related design or behavioral science discipline.
- Experience using collaborative UI design tools such as Adobe XD, Figma & Sketch and design artifact tools such as Zepin or InVision
- Ability to take Product requirements and translate them to rapid prototypes/mockups for iterative feedback from stakeholders
- You must have a high sense of urgency and responsibility.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.