Wish is a mobile e-commerce platform that flips traditional shopping on its head. We connect hundreds of millions of people with the widest selection of delightful, surprising, and—most importantly—affordable products delivered directly to their doors. Each day on Wish, millions of customers in more than 60 countries around the world discover new products. For our over 250,000 merchant partners, anyone with a good idea and a mobile phone can instantly tap into a global market.
We’re fueled by creating unique products and experiences that give people access to a new type of commerce, where all are welcome. If you’ve been searching for a supportive environment to chase your curiosity and use data to investigate the questions that matter most to you, this is the place.
The security and integrity of the Wish platform and corporate environment is paramount to our success. As a Security Engineer you will work with our team to assess risk and relative priority of security initiatives, and lead execution on those initiatives.
- Help establish security best practices across the company
- Analyze our security posture, identify gaps, and work closely with other teams to ensure strong operational security
- Lead complex security projects from design through implementation and maintenance
- Participate in design and implementation reviews of security and infrastructure projects
- Monitor and participate in external security forums, conferences, education, etc.
- Lead and mentor junior security engineers and analysts
- Assist with ad-hoc operational tasks as required
- Participate in low volume on-call rotation
- 10+ years of related experience and 7+ years of security experience
- Expertise in a broad range of security technologies and protocols, such as PKI, TLS, VPN, HSM, MFA, AAA, 802.1x, SSO, SSH, firewalls, cryptography
- Enterprise level sysadmin and/or netadmin skills
- Experience with AWS or other cloud environments
- Excellent technical writing and documentation skills
- B.S. degree or equivalent work experience
Here at Wish, you are joining a team and company at a time of growth and transformation. You will love being surrounded by people who are as passionate as you are about e-commerce, technology, and a data-driven culture. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the above, we encourage you to still apply!
Please note that individual total compensation for this position will be determined at the Company’s sole discretion and may vary based on several factors, including but not limited to, location, skill level, years and depth of relevant experience, qualifications and other business considerations.
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.