Location: Anywhere in the US, Canada or LATAM | Travel Amount :10%
TA Digital is a digital transformation agency with 30-40% growth year-over-year focused on hiring leaders within the digital marketing space to support growth and build a scalable foundation for the future. Our vision is to provide innovative digital solutions and services by continuing to expand our leadership team and hiring superstars who may feel lost or marginalized within their current organizations.
If you feel:
- there are too many layers between you and decision makers
- that your current organization will not make the right decision even after you identify problems and recommend viable solutions
- you are ready for a bigger voice, larger platform or place for a stronger impact
…then you should consider TA Digital because we are ready to talk to you!
The Sr. UX Designer is responsible for implementing the strategic vision for client engagements. S/he owns the customer journey for TA Digital’s clients – from initial acquisition to ongoing loyalty and end-goal realization. S/he will help define and shape customer experiences across every digital touch point. S/he is keen to understand user behaviors and bring them to life seamlessly across all digital channels
- Guides and actively creates and delivers well-designed documentation ( site maps, interactive and static wireframes, prototypes, etc.) to support the design and execution of a range of products and industries.
- Ensures collaboration and clear communication with cross-functional teams, disciplines, and clients to facilitate the implementation of strategic vision.
- Defines best practices and activities to facilitate the creation and final execution of the UX deliverables.
- Provides guidance and critical feedback to the execution of UX team deliverables based on the strategic vision.
- Creates thought leadership content that helps inform clients and demonstrate the agency’s depth of knowledge.
- Bachelor or Master in User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Visual Communication, or related fields.
- 5-7 years of experience in a User Experience strategy or design role.
- A passion for making experiences more delightful and efficient.
- Experience solving for ongoing, personalized experiences across platforms, including responsive websites and mobile applications.
- Proficiency in prototyping tools such as Figma (preferred), Sketch, Invision, and Adobe XD.
- Able to form and articulate a UX point of view verbally and in writing.
- Ability to concept ideas holistically across multiple channels.
- Ability to iterate on concepts, driving definition to detailed execution.
- Working knowledge of disciplines across the organization and the ability to leverage those resources at critical delivery stages.
- General understanding of web technologies like content management systems, marketing automation, dynamic content, e-commerce, SEO, personalization, translation/localization, etc.
- An accomplished communicator with excellent presentation skills who can contribute to thought leadership marketing.
- Exceptional team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team support quickly.
- Solid work ethic, self-driven with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- The salary range listed is for informational purposes. TA Digital treats all applicants as individuals taking into consideration but not limited to, their professional and academic experience, specialized training, certifications, and associated responsibilities related to our specific industry. The salary range listed is just one component of our total compensation package for each unique employee. An estimated base salary of $120K – $140K is anticipated for this role in the US.
- Benefits: Global Health, Dental, Vision, AD&D Insurance, Vacation / PTO / Holiday pay plus matching 401K, Tuition & Travel Expense Reimbursement as needed
At TA Digital, we humanize the digital world. As an end-to-end consultancy within Omnicom Precision Marketing Group, we envision and create authentic experiences that address our client’s business challenges and delight their customers. Recognized on the Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. in six of the past nine years — including 2019, 2020, and 2021 — TA Digital is one of the few companies in the world to possess Adobe Global Platinum Solution Partner status. We also share high-level strategic partnerships with world-class digital experience platform companies like SAP, Acquia, commercetools, Sitecore, and Elastic Path.
Over the past 20+ years, TA Digital has positioned clients to achieve digital maturity by focusing on data, customer-centricity, and exponential return on investment; by melding exceptional user experience and data-driven methodologies with artificial intelligence and machine learning, we enable digital transformations that intelligently build upon the strategies we set into motion. As a result, we are known as a global leader that assists marketing and technology executives in understanding the digital ecosystem while identifying cultural and operational gaps within their business – ultimately ushering organizations toward a more mature model and profitable digital landscape.
Interested in Joining One of the World’s Leading Customer Experience Agencies?
We’re always looking for passionate, talented people to work with us. We’re from all over the globe, and our different skills and interests make us a diverse, close-knit company. As an organization, we value those differences, collaboration, empathy, transparency, and a sense of purpose.
If you’re interested in using the latest technologies to innovate and drive digital transformation as part of a global marketing and corporate communications company (Omnicom Group), learn more about our open opportunities and follow TA Digital on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
For more information, visit: www.tadigital.com
EOE & OFCCP Compliant regardless of Minority / Female / Veteran / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / National Origin
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.