Join Stellantis, the world’s third-largest automobile company, and help create innovative apps and services for their vehicles, including Maserati, Alfa Romeo, and Jeep. Stellantis is searching for many additions to its engineering team globally but primarily to tech hubs in Italy, France, Poland, India, and Brazil.
Hashlist is building a network for the world’s best tech specialists to find remote and onsite work with top global tech companies (including this exciting role from Stellantis)
- Work full-time, part-time, or as a contractor
- 0 commissions. 0 fees. Get matched directly with the company.
- Career growth opportunities with the latest technologies
- Connect directly with 250+ hiring managers
Join our team and play a vital role in developing cutting-edge technology! As a Software Developer, you’ll be responsible for creating and integrating key components in the end-to-end experience pipeline, focusing on cockpit interfaces for multimodal UX. We’re looking for someone with a solid understanding of embedded systems and real-time operating systems and experience in distributed service architecture. If you have a passion for bug-free software and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want you on our team.
- MS/M-Tech/BE/B-Tech degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in C++/Python and Linux
- Experience with Distributed Service Architecture using concepts like Interface
- Definition Language (e.g., Franca IDL), SOA, SOME/IP, etc.
- Experience in designing/developing Software that is deployed in multiple HW platforms
- Bonus: Experience within the automotive sector
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Generous vacation and sick leave policies and paid time off for holidays.
- Professional growth and development opportunities through regular training, mentorship, and career coaching.
- Opportunities to work on cross-functional teams and collaborate with colleagues from different departments and locations
- Work on impactful, sustainable projects. Help us achieve carbon net zero by 2038.
We welcome applications from people of all gender identities, ages, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, and disabilities
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.