InPost Group is an innovative European out of home deliveries company, revolutionizing the way parcels are delivered to customers. With operations across several countries, our network of intelligent lockers provides customers with a fast, convenient, and secure delivery option. InPost Group is a publicly traded company, with a market capitalization of about $5 billion as of March 2023. With over 10,000 employees worldwide, InPost Group is one of the largest out of home delivery providers in Europe , committed to providing sustainable and efficient delivery solutions to meet the evolving needs of customers in today’s rapidly changing landscape.
At InPost, we’re passionate about building software that helps our customers sending and receiving their goods. We count on our site reliability engineers (SREs) to empower users with a rich feature set, high availability, and stellar performance level to pursue their missions. On our way to the cloud, we’re seeking an experienced SRE to help in the transformation while delivering insights from massive-scale data in real time. Specifically, we’re searching for someone who has profound experience when it comes to run applications within the cloud, having fresh ideas and a unique viewpoint, and who enjoys collaborating with a cross-functional and international team to develop real-world solutions and positive user experiences for every interaction.
Objectives of this role
- Transform and design the Infrastructure for the Cloud in an hybrid environment
- Build and maintain tooling to speed up the deployment lead time
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions
- Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating for continual improvement
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple large-scale distributed software applications
- Analyze and help migrate on-prem applications into the Google Cloud
- Gather and analyze metrics from all systems (operating systems, applications, PaaS like Google Cloud SQL) to assist in performance tuning and fault finding
- Partner with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts
- Balance feature development speed and reliability with well-defined service-level objectives
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent or proven experience in the field) in computer science or related discipline
- Experience with distributed storage technologies such as Google Cloud Storage, as well as dynamic resource management frameworks, especially Kubernetes
- Proactive approach to identifying problems, performance bottlenecks, and areas for improvement
- Deep knowledge of Google Cloud (GCP) and it’s services like IAM, VPC networking, Cloud Run and others
- Experienced in using terraform to create, maintain and test infrastructure
- Advanced English speaking ability (C1 or better)
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Previous success in technical engineering
- Coding experience beyond simple scripts
- Previous success in managing complex applications running within the Cloud
- Knowledge in running Hybrid setups in Data Centers and Google Cloud
- The ability to work in a hybrid model or remote
- We also give a lot of conceptual freedom and the opportunity to implement our own ideas / improvements
The administrator of the personal data is Integer Group Services Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Kraków, ul. Pana Tadeusza 4, 30-727 Kraków (hereinafter also referred to as “Administrator”). Data is collected and processed for the purpose of recruiting candidates for employment or cooperation under civil law contracts concluded by:
– Integer Group Services Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Kraków, ul. Pana Tadeusza 4, 30-727 Kraków, NIP: 6793107918
– InPost Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Kraków, ul. Pana Tadeusza 4, 30-727 Kraków, NIP: 6793087624
– Integer.pl S.A. with its registered office in Kraków, ul. Pana Tadeusza 4, 30-727 Kraków, NIP: 6782881784
– InPost Technology S.à r.l. Société à responsabilité limitée (limited liability company), with its registered office in Luxembourg, 70, route d’Esch, L-1470 Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
and by other companies with capital ties to the above companies and entities that are subcontractors of the above entities.
The provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the recruitment process and the creation of a database of candidates.
Data shall be processed in accordance with generally applicable laws, including in particular the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament of the EU of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR), as well as in accordance with the relevant provisions of Polish legislation.
Personal data collected for the purpose of recruiting for a position and creating a database of candidates shall be processed for a maximum of 1 year from the date of receipt of application.
If the candidate agrees to process his/her personal data for future recruitment, the data shall be processed for a maximum of 2 years from the date of receipt of the application.
You have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, erasure, or restriction of processing from the Administrator. You also have the right to object to their processing, as well as the right to transfer these data.
If you have consented to the processing of your data by Integer Group Services Sp. z o. o., you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
The above rights can be exercised by submitting an appropriate statement to Integer Group Services Sp. z o. o., in particular via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (the President of the Office for Personal Data or any other state authority obliged by law to supervise the principles of personal data processing), if you consider that we have improperly complied with our obligations.
More information about our Transparency Policy is available on our website, https://inpost.pl/kariera
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.