Senior UX/UI Designer – Studio, Marketing, & Web
Givelify is a fintech-for-good company where brilliant minds come to power the most loved and trusted online and mobile giving app platform. Thanks to over 1.3 million generous donors, we’ve helped 60,000 nonprofits and places of worship raise more than $4 billion. Together, they’re changing their world with kindness and generosity.
Inc. 5000, the Stevies® Awards, Gartner, Forbes, and many more have recognized our story, innovations, and achievements. Our award-winning team builds products and experiences that put more good into the world. We love to take on big challenges because we know our work matters.
Come make an impact at one of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. Be part of a talented team of big-hearted individuals, earning competitive pay with excellent benefits.
About your role:
We are currently hiring a Senior UX/UI Designer to create life-changing products and digital experiences.
Givelify’s Creative Team is responsible for producing experiences that wow our audiences and users. We consistently deliver world-class design and creativity across the entire business, serving our customers in collaboration with product, technology, marketing, support, and operations. This role reports to the VP of Creative
The Senior UX/UI Designer will get to:
Lead design initiatives, imagine novel solutions and work cohesively with other teams across the company. You are well-versed throughout the design process, from wireframes to high-fidelity mockups or prototypes. By making the complex simple, you believe that you’ve done a great job as a designer; when users do not notice your design, it is invisible to them because it works.
- Create world-class product experiences for Givelify’s Giving Partners
- Ensure completion of product designs by executing all phases of design work from ideation to transitioning designs to engineering
- Maximize the throughput of product design tasks by owning the efficiency of design operations for your scope of work
- Continuously improve the quality of your design work by seeking and acting on feedback from stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you’ll also:
- Apply human-centered design principles to design elegant product experiences for a diverse audience across mobile and web platforms
- Partner frequently with Product Managers and Engineers and sometimes with Executives, Data Scientists, Researchers, and Customer Success teams
- Define problems and goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new products and services
- Solicit feedback from users, cross-disciplinary partners, and stakeholders
- Give feedback and/or collaborate with engineers on the implementation
- Work with the product and design team to define and implement a brand-aligned design system
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years with end-to-end product design
- At least 2 years of experience with enterprise apps or SaaS apps with complex interactions
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC suite, Sketch, Figma, and/or other industry-standard creative tools
- A portfolio highlighting some of your best work
- Languages: English; Spanish a plus
- Prototyping: Lofi and Hifi prototypes, you know when to use one over the other and embrace an iterative process
- Communication: You can articulate what makes a good vs great design and an articulate point of view about design
- Problem solver that requires very little guidance on projects; thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Expert understanding of the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, and proportion
- (Bonus) Research: You are familiar with front-end research (light ethnography) and/or able to facilitate user testing sessions to validate your designs with users
- (Bonus): Experience working with remote teams
- Integrity-Demonstrates congruence in thought, speech, and action. Can be trusted to act with courage and to do the right thing
- Collaboration-Fosters productive relationships; values others’ opinions, shows appreciation, and seeks to understand different perspectives
- Customer Focus-Adopts a human-centric approach that meets or anticipates customers’ needs when developing solutions
- Drive for Results-Can be relied upon to be resourceful & tenacious in achieving key desired results
- Effective Communication-Communicates frequently using clarity and appropriate methods/tools of communication
- Problem-Solving-Is resourceful and creative in solving complex issues. Uses sound judgment, data, and collaboration
We are a virtual team of award-winning and high-performing professionals who innovate and collaborate to fulfill our mission to instantly connect people to causes that matter most to them so they can change their world with kindness and generosity. Our four keys to success – integrity, heart, simplicity, and wow – fuel our passion to be recognized among the tech industry’s most inclusive and purpose-driven workplaces.
We are steadfast in our conviction to overcome challenges while performing meaningful work alongside some of the most brilliant minds and biggest hearts. It propels our growth as individuals and as a team. We are committed to respecting each other in our workplace, firmly believing diversity is our strength.
At the heart of everything we do are our giving community, our donors and our partner organizations. We lean on research and human-centered design to consistently push the envelope and innovate our products and customer experiences.
We take great pride in providing competitive pay, full benefits to help care for you today and in the future, amazing perks (including flexible PTO), and, most importantly, the opportunity to put passion and purpose front and center.
Givelify is the most loved and trusted online and mobile giving platform. Along with its powerful donation management system, it’s the fastest-growing technology for advancing generosity in the world. We instantly connect people to their heart’s impulse to do good with award-winning products and experiences. A global community of more than 1.3 million generous people support their favorite churches, places of worship, nonprofits and causes with over $4 billion in donations across more than 60,000 organizations. Givelify leads all giving apps on the App Store and Google Play Store with more than 90,000 verified authentic reviews with an average 4.9 out of 5-star rating.
Ready to join the Givelify team? Apply below.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.