Binariks is looking for a highly motivated Senior System Administrator/Senior Systems Engineer with Application Virtualisation experience for a healthcare project.
End-to-end solutions for prostate cancer diagnosis and treatment that automatically adapt to physician, patient, and technician clinical realities.
- Five years of experience in one or more core IT technologies, such as Unix, Windows, Networking, Virtualization, Cloud or Security
- Has experience in installing, configuring, and administering user profiles using Citrix Profile management
- Experience in applying service packs to the software/applications and working through any technical issues that arise in the process. (Patch management)
- Detailed understanding of operating system concepts
- Detailed understanding of distributed computing environment concepts
- Having good knowledge/hands on experience on any cloud technology (Eg: Google Cloud/Azure) is an added advantage
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Interpersonal communication skills to support cross-team communications
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM and iterative development lifecycles
- At least an Upper-Intermediate level of English for daily communication
- Provide technical vision about virtualization technologies and describe customized solutions to address complex environments
- Communicate and drive infrastructure improvement ideas within a project-based framework
- Assisting with defining requirements, evaluating new Citrix-based solution functionality, and identifying the preferred product which will augment the existing infrastructure
What we offer:
- Challenging tasks and a real chance to apply your talent
- Long-term and stable position
- A competitive and rewarding salary
- Work remotely from any location
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly and professional team
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.