This is your chance to build a career with a worldwide company and to develop your skills as part of one of the fastest-growing companies in the CpaaS space. We’re looking for brains, ambition, and passion to continue helping people everywhere. Find the job you love, and join us!
This job is for you if you want to experience
- Take Startup to The Next Level – we are at the hockey stick moment for growth.
- Cloud Technology – our infrastructure is 100% on AWS with serverless architecture.
- Big Data – we are building modern data pipelines by leveraging Kafka, Spark and Airflow.
- Information Security – all our processes comply with InfoSec standards.
- Multinational Culture – we work as a team to get the job done across three continents.
We are looking for a passionate site reliability engineer who enjoys tackling challenges in building highly scalable services. At our company, we embrace new technology. You will be empowered to choose the right solution to solve complex problems.
- 4+ years of security operations engineering experience in designing, developing, deploying and administering cybersecurity enabled products.
- Working knowledge of VMWare security tools Carbon Black Cloud and/or Workspace One.
- Experience in AWS cloud native security tools and vulnerability management.
- Hands-on experience with troubleshooting and resolving software security incidents.
- Experience with developing Secure SDLC, working with project teams to advise on control implementation.
- Proficient in at least one programming language (Java).
- Knowledge of networking (IPSec, DNS), firewalls, system, and security best practices.
- Strong communication skills since this position requires coordination between multiple teams and being an advocate for information security.
- Thrive working in Linux environments.
- Familiarity with Agile software development and best practices.
- Knowledge in ISO Standard for Information Security is a plus.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- RSU plan
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.