Why Universal Tennis
Universal Tennis is a remote-friendly, people-driven company on a mission to revolutionize the game of tennis and Pickleball through technology and data. We want to work with people who are team-oriented, willing to roll up your sleeves and always maintain a high bar for excellence.
- Creator of the UTR Rating, the gold standard and the world’s most accurate singles and doubles tennis rating system
- Silicon Valley based tech and sports high-growth company
- Backed by impressive investors in sports, technology and media including Amazon, Roger Federer’s Team8, Novak Djokovic, Endeavor/IMG, Tennis Channel, Tennis Australia and Larry Ellison
Universal Tennis creates opportunities and pathways for players from all over the world, in all stages of life, to find better matches and unlock a more fun and flexible experience.To learn more, Watch this Video and visit www.universaltennis.com.
This is a new position designed to drive revenue growth in tennis and pickleball player subscription monetization. You will be accountable for growth of the Universal Tennis’ Power Subscription offerings including driving higher attach rates across all personas and expanding the business globally. This role is responsible for managing direct to consumer subscription initiatives end to end, including close collaboration with our engagement product teams and marketing to drive performance metrics up and optimize power players experiences with new features and benefits. This role will collaborate across all departments to ensure that Power exceeds growth targets.
What you Will Do:
- Develop and execute subscription strategies to drive acquisition, engagement and retention of our player offerings
- Execute new and innovative Power subscription membership programs collaboratively with senior leadership and cross functional teams
- Source and build strategic relationships with partners to increase membership and create more value in Power Perks programs
- Analyze competitive landscape and market data to act on insights, recommend pricing, packaging etc, and develop and implement adjustments to meet objectives and goals.
- Develop a holistic approach to Power subscriptions by designing engaging and healthy marketing campaigns and product features, tracking new registrations, churn, usage, conversion rates
- Collaborate with product to research market, personas and study exit surveys/feedback
- Enhance subscription members value proposition and ensure it is optimized in all channels and collateral and across apps and platform
- Study and optimize attribution across all UT products and services, CAC, CLTV by cohort etc, present recommendations, informing roadmap and driving strategic alignment across all business groups
- Leverage testing, data science and consumer best practices to increase subscriptions, streamline conversion and user experience and proactively address weaknesses, issues and concerns
- Own, create and maintain KPIs and prepare business plans to meet established KPIs.
What you Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, MBA preferred
- 7-10+ years’ relevant experience
- Some GM experience with P&L responsibility preferred
- Proven experience with growing consumer subscription including web and mobile apps
- Excellent analytical skills, experience in performance marketing, CLTV/CAC and data driven decision making
- Driven and experienced in owning and growing a revenue number and driving results
- Strong influential and collaboration skills to effectively work cross functionally
- Direct to consumer, consumer internet monetization/product management experience preferred
- Excellent performance marketing and product marketing skills
What we Offer:
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $120,000 to $170,000. The final base salary for this role will take into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to: skill sets, experience and training and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic location differential associated with where the position will be filled.
Universal Tennis is headquartered in Palo Alto, CA but this position is fully remote, US-based. Our benefits include:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off (Unlimited Vacation & Sick plus Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Work From Home
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We are committed to an inclusive environment. All candidates will be considered on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, non-qualifying mental or physical disability, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.