We’re looking for an entrepreneurial and technical Senior Product Manager to join our Growth Product Pod, reporting to the Director of Product – Growth. You will collaborate with a cross-functional team in creating solutions that delight our users and integrate with the systems of our enterprise customers at scale. You’ll balance a deep customer empathy with an attention to technical detail that ensures we’re driving value for both our users and our customers. We will start you with a defined roadmap as you get up to speed, and you will be equally comfortable working through ambiguity in a new product space as the company evolves.
- Develop an understanding of our customer’s consideration and purchase journey by designing and reviewing experiments
- Manage a portfolio of short- and long-term development projects and tests as we iterate toward a high-performance growth engine
- Understand the business context, estimate the impact of competing projects, and work with partner teams to scope and prioritize accordingly
- Foster cooperation between cross-functional team members from Design, Engineering, Program Management, Analytics, and Research
- Collaborate closely with Growth Marketing and Insurance teams to communicate product roadmaps and experimentation updates
- Contribute to a Product team culture of iterating on both products and processes
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and technology partners to integrate our product with their systems and processes.
- 4+ years of Product Management experience working with a team of engineers and designers to produce customer and business value
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a broad toolbox of influence styles, that help you thrive in a remote-first environment
- Track record of managing technically complex products across lifecycle stages
- Comfort with data and business models, understanding of experimental design and related statistics, and experience with A/B testing approaches and tools
- 7+ years of Product Management or adjacent experience
- Experience in consumer financial products or other regulated industries
- Experience with large tech integrations w/ multiple enterprise stakeholders
Salary: $200,000 to $265,000*
- Important note: all offered salaries are based on many factors, including experience in a similar role and geographic location of the candidate.
- Benefits: We provide a wide variety of health, wellness and other benefits.These include medical, dental, vision, life insurance and supplemental income plans for you and your dependents, a Headspace app subscription, monthly wellness allowance and a 401(k) Plan with a company match.
- Work from Home Equipment: Given our virtual environment— in order to set you up for success at home, a one-time payment of $2K will be provided to cover the purchase of in-home office equipment and furniture at your discretion. Also, our teams work with MacBook Pros, which we will deliver to you fully provisioned prior to your first day.
- Paid Time Off: All employees accrue four weeks of PTO in their first year of employment. New parents receive twelve weeks of fully paid parental leave which may be taken within one year after the birth and/or adoption of a child. The twelve weeks is applicable to both birthing and non-birthing parent.
- Personal and Professional Development: We’re committed to investing in and helping our people grow personally and professionally. All employees receive up to $5000 each year for professional learning, continuing education and career development. All team members also receive Udemy subscriptions and access to multiple different coaching opportunities through BetterUp.
- Location: We are a remote-first company for most positions so you may work from anywhere you like in the U.S, excluding U.S. territories. Occasional travel may be required for team meetings or company gatherings. Employees based in the San Francisco Bay Area or in Providence, Rhode Island may commute to one of our local offices as desired.
- Hours: We maintain core meeting hours from 9AM – 3PM Pacific time for collaborating with team members across all time zones.
BlueOwl, LLC is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you are a San Francisco resident, please read the City and County of San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance notice. https://sfgov.org/olse/sites/default/files/FCO poster2020.pdf
This role is employed by BlueOwl, LLC. BlueOwl, LLC is a separate company in the State Farm family of companies and is the solutions provider for the HiRoad Assurance Company.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.