Splice is seeking an experienced senior product manager who will define and execute their vision to rapidly grow Splice’s customer base across the globe. In this role, you will own the roadmap and build a global best-in-class acquisition experience and lifecycle experience, which will enable internal teams to market to prospective users quickly and effectively.
The right person for this role has experience building customer experiences that delight and motivate consumers to purchase, understands the complexities of a subscription service, and is eager to learn and grow by getting their hands dirty with the details. If you are someone who has an entrepreneurial attitude, thrives in a cross-collaborative environment, and has a relentless pursuit of improving the user experience, we invite you to apply for this role.
Music starts at Splice. Splice is cultivating the essential ecosystem for music creation with innovative audio products that inspire and enable artists. With sounds, skills and connected instruments – Splice is meeting the needs of a new generation of musicians and creators, alongside a diverse and trusted library of over 2 million pre-cleared samples. Splice is a global community of producers, innovators and musicians, offering creative solutions for creative challenges.
Our culture is our community; we hold ourselves and each other accountable as we work to continuously improve, navigate uncharted territory and change the industry for the better. As artist advocates we seek out diversity in who we hire, represent and how we collaborate, to ensure a more inclusive and open minded reality with access and freedom for all.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the product strategy and roadmap to rapidly increase new Splice subscribers through our website and apps, achieving business KPIs.
- Act as the champion for the customer, ensuring we’re building the right products to suit their needs.
- Deliver relevant and performant landing and browse experiences employing SEO best practices and targeted content per marketing channel and customer intent.
- Align with internal stakeholders (including Marketing, Content, Customer Service, Research, and Finance) on the vision, feature groups, and delivery, coinciding with key events and seasonal demand.
- Lead cross-functional experimentation efforts for our acquisition funnel, including ideation, design, execution, and reporting.
- Evangelize and practice data-driven decision making with ongoing experimentation, reporting, insights, and identifying new opportunities.
- Partner with engineering and design leads to define a stack-ranked backlog and ensure quality execution of the work, while maintaining a high degree of communication to stakeholders and across the organization.
- Work with outside vendors to continually improve and enhance our capabilities, based on user and business needs.
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years in a product management role, focusing on growth, ideally for an online subscription service.
- Experience driving cross functional teams, including marketing and engineering
- Skilled at analyzing qualitative and quantitative data in order to make informed product decisions, including running experimentation programs.
- Ability to prioritize issues in a fast-paced environment and consistently deliver simple, iterative solutions that drive key metrics
- Experience/understanding of the music industry is a plus
- MBA is a plus
In accordance with New York law, the salary range for this role if filled within New York is $135,000 – $160,000.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to any protected characteristic under applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.