TrustedHousesitters is a global pet care travel exchange; a two-sided digital marketplace of owners and sitters that’s growing rapidly through our unique combination of product, proposition, marketing and community building. Our small but mighty team has a collaborative and supportive culture. We’re passionate about pets, people and travel; continuously searching for the win, win, win that makes everyone’s lives easier, travel kinder on the pet and enables a more sustainable travel footprint.
We’re fully in scale-up mode and have grown to be the only global platform of its kind. In the last few years, we’ve consistently achieved high year-on-year growth. Thanks to strong tailwinds in the pet and travel industry in the post-Covid world, 2022 has been our strongest year so far. We facilitate the perfect match between pet owners who want to leave their pets in safe hands and pet sitters looking to enjoy the companionship of pets whilst they travel.
We’ve recently made the transition to a remote-first business, however we’ve retained a HQ in central Brighton which is available for collaborative working and in-person meetups.
The Senior Product Manager, Growth role plays a key part in our mission to become the most loved pet travel solution in the world. You’ll be driving growth through CRO, virality, and monetization initiatives, using your strategic and analytical skills to leverage data, making informed decisions in ambiguous situations. You’ll be given the opportunity to shape one of the most important parts of the company, from day 1.
You will report into the Chief Product Officer and work closely as part of a cross-functional squad with a Senior Product Designer, Engineering team and Data Analyst, as well as other subject matter experts across the team including Marketing, Members Services, Operations and our external agency/suppliers.
The salary range for this role is between £65k-£80k DOE
What you’ll do at TrustedHousesitters
- Lead work across acquisition and monetisation
- Own product outcomes for your area of product and define the experiment roadmap to achieve those outcomes
- Establish the shared vision of the priorities and communicate progress across all levels of the business
- Determine metrics that help you drive outcomes for your product and implement tracking systems/processes for these metrics
- Run ideation sessions with cross-functional teams to generate ideas on how to drive metrics
- Run user research sessions to understand the WHY behind data and to identify growth opportunities
- Create clear hypotheses for experiments; establish the baseline, expected impact and effort required to deliver them
- Use your analytical abilities to prioritise experiments, potential features and drive those projects forward
- Analyse results of experiments and other product work, learn and iterate
What we’re looking for
- Track record of driving growth through CRO, virality and monetisation initiatives
- Strategic skills – ability to understand and contribute to the business strategy for the PM’s team and company overall
- Analytical skills – Leveraging data to make good decisions when confronted by ambiguity
- Sense of ownership – You are self-driven and appreciate taking on ownership of broad problem sets and driving them forward
- Hands-on experience of running A/B tests
- Creativity and scrappiness – Generating ideas creatively and build minimum viable tests to learn fast
- Research skills – Running usability testing sessions and user interviews
- Strong communication skills – Working successfully with various stakeholders
- Good knowledge of HTML and other web technologies
- Strong data skills and knowledge of analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Mixpanel / Amplitude or similar
- At least 5 years of PM experience
Nice to have
- Scaleup experience
- Consumer subscriptions experience
- Consumer marketplace experience
In addition to a competitive salary and bonus, we offer a range of benefits, including:
- Fully remote work
- Discretionary 10% annual bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday annually
- Pension scheme: 5% from you as an employee and 3% from TrustedHousesitters
- Premium TrustedHousesitters pet owner and sitter membership which includes benefits like airport lounge passes, sit cancellation insurance, and home and contents insurance for sits
- Our team have an unlimited housesitting allowance, can work remotely from their sits, and TrustedHousesitters will contribute up to £500 per year towards travel costs
- £200 annually towards home office equipment
- Monthly working from home stipend
- Find a rescue pet to join your family and we’ll cover the adoption fees, as well as paternity to help any pet settle into their new home
- We host a quarterly all expenses paid meetup, and will fund team events (remote or in person) throughout the year
- We can cover costs of personal development resources, and have regular time set aside for personal development
- Health Insurance plan, including dental (Bupa)
- Brighton Bikeshare
- Recruitment Referral Bonus
- Access to Spaces Locations across the globe
If you’re ready to join us on our mission to become the most loved pet travel solution, we’d love to hear from you.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.