what. is a consultancy that supports its clients with their web presence, the creation of digital products, and their growth. For our clients, we conceptualize and build digital products and enterprise websites.
At what. we take a quality-focused but pragmatic approach to building software. The lean methodology is a crucial driver in how we do things all around the company, and this evidence-based approach focused on iterations and learning, applies both to the things we build as well as how we build them.
As a company, we want to grow together with our clients and work with them long-term, which is why we are quality-minded and results-focused.
Open Source software is a foundational cornerstone of what we do at what. As a founding member of the Django CMS association, we are actively giving back and want to move the ecosystem forward.
If you share our passion, then this job offer is for you.
We are looking to strengthen our team with an experienced full-stack developer that will extend our team with their skill and drive. Someone who truly cares about the products they build: They work well, are maintainable and can be extended.
A few things about the role that are good to know:
- We use Django & django CMS for the sites and apps we build. Experience in both is a big plus.
- On the front end, you are either fluent in React, Vue, or both. We have the odd Angular application lying around as well, but we don’t use it for new projects.
- We are a company focused on user experience. The way things look and how they are for the user to use is essential to us, and it should be important to you.
- You should have a solid understanding of Docker
- We are a remote-first company, and experience working in a virtual/remote team is a big advantage.
- Excellent spoken and written English is a requirement.
How it is to work with us / your benefits
Having a fun, inspiring, productive, and balanced place of work is essential to us, and we do many things to create an environment where our team can thrive.
- We keep worktime flexible – results is what matters. We have no mandated hours to be present, although most of the team is around between 9 am and 5 pm CET.
- As a freelancer, there is no mandated work time for you. We plan on a weekly base, and you can also let us know your availability. We try to be reliable and create planability and that goes both ways.
- We are a remote-first team with headquarters in Zurich, and our team is distributed everywhere. Our processes are set up to work well in this environment, but we also recognize that it is important to see each other from time to time, so we hold retreats and encourage team members to visit us in Zurich.
- We are an organization centered around learning and improving. Nothing is set in stone. Our flat hierarchy not only allows you to make decisions fast, but it also means you can influence outcomes. By leaving your mark you also have the opportunity to grow, take responsibility, and move up.
- Well-being is at the core of what we do and we want our team to feel good about the work they do and how they do it. Coaching, 1:1s, and reviews are one part of this medal, but we also share experiences, have virtual coffees or Pilates sessions together to connect and relax.
- Being distributed around the globe, our team is not only multicultural but also multidisciplinary, and we want to learn from each other, which we foster through structured sessions and informal exchanges.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.