Noname Security, founded in 2020, is rapidly growing with more than 200 team members globally and only a year out of stealth the company is the first API Security Unicorn, at $1B valuation and $220M in total financing. Noname Security is also one of the fastest growing cybersecurity companies ever.
Our mission is to reduce the risk of API security vulnerabilities and cyber attacks. Our API Security Platform is an out-of-band solution that doesn’t require agents or network modifications, and offers deeper visibility and security than API gateways, load balancers, and WAFs. No one addresses the API security challenge like Noname.
- Take an integral part in shaping the future of the environment architecture of a rapidly growing company
- Provide a holistic development platform and innovative solutions to our R&D department
- Design, build and operate cloud infrastructure to enable reliable and rapid CI/CD of our micro-services with effective flexibility
- Develop, adopt and maintain modern tools to provision, support and monitor our infrastructure with massive scale
- Work closely with Engineering teams, taking full responsibility and ownership from conception to post-deployment in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Assess existing implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations
- Work part of team, reviewing code and sharing knowledge with other teammates
- At least 4 years of experience as a DevOps/SRE/Cloud engineer with passion for technology and a “can do” approach.
- At least 3 years of Linux/Unix experience, including command line and shell scripting.
- Extensive experience working with cloud platforms (AWS preferred).
- Hands-on experience in architecting and building infrastructure using cloud-native technologies to deliver highly available and resilient software systems- Must
- Extensive experience working with Docker containers and Kubernetes as an orchestration.
- High proficiency in coding with a high level language (Python preferred).
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools (Terraform preferred).
- Experience designing, building and maintaining a secured and efficient CI pipeline (Jenkins preferred).
- Proficiency with logging monitoring tools (such as Prometheus, Grafana, Elastic, PagerDuty).
- Solid understanding of networking infrastructure (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, Routing).
- Comfortable working with ambiguous/undefined problems, ability to grasp new technologies quickly and ability to think abstractly.
- Be proactive with the ability to be self managed and independant in complex tasks
- Advantage: Experience managing SQL and noSQL DBs (such as MySQL, Elastic, Neo4j, Redis).
- Advantage: Experience with streaming and queue solutions (Kafka preferred).
- Advantage: Experience implement and automate security controls and compliance validation demanded by the CISO.
This is a full time, permanent WFH position with salary range of $160,000 to $210,000, plus a generous benefits package including unlimited PTO! Candidates for this role must be US Citizens or Green Card Holders located in the US. The pay offered will be determined by factors such as experience, skills, training, certifications, and education. Decisions will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.