Clearance Level: Secret
US Citizenship: Required
Job Classification: Full Time
Years of Experience: 5-7 years
Education Level: Bachelors degree
Briefly Describe the Work:
Exciting full-time opportunity supporting an emerging on-premises laboratory & production environments to provide a DoD agency with capabilities for conducting cyber investigations and operations. The selected candidate will join a small, talented, and a highly effective performing team providing agile network, systems, and software development support to meet the unique challenges of cyber investigations and operations. This is a great opportunity to use your platform engineering skills while supporting the ever-evolving world of cyber operations.
Position Description: The candidate will architect and implement data processing, cleansing, and conducting data integrity and validation actions. Recommend and implement interactive reports, visual analytics, and dashboards focused primarily on understanding and using deep packet inspection of structured and unstructured collected digital data; to analyze and gain visibility to network metadata, content, identify malicious code, anomaly detection, and potentially predictive analysis; to introduce Machine Learning and pattern recognition to discover hidden insights. Successful candidates for this role must have critical thinking skills, be creative, curious, resourceful, and have a passion for conveying a wide range of information through research leading to deeper insights.
- Experience in statistical analysis and visualization of complex data.
- An ability to spot relationships and trends in multidimensional data.
- An understanding and ability to implement data hygiene methods.
- Experience with Apache Spark, Apache Streaming, and Jupyter Hub + Event Reporter to introduce Machine Learning and pattern recognition to discover hidden insights.
- Ability to build upon previous analytics capabilities to enable more complex analysis of large data, including graphs to generate actionable intelligence.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, containerization, Elasticsearch, and Kibana.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities/requirements
- Experience in research, development and integrate multiple automated ML algorithms, such as Markov Chain, Cosine Distance, Cluster Analysis, and Graph Analysis.
- Experience with Suricata, Arkime, Zeek, and other tools for network traffic inspection.
- Machine Learning methods (decision trees, neural networks, reinforcement learning)
Global InfoTek, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
About Global InfoTek, Inc. Reston, VA-based Global InfoTek Inc. is a woman-owned small business with an award-winning track record of designing, developing, and deploying best-of-breed technologies that address the nation’s pressing cyber and advanced technology needs. For more than two decades, GITI has merged pioneering technologies, operational effectiveness, and best business practices to rapidly provide low-cost, agile solutions to DoD, DHS, and IC customers. In addition to its Reston office, GITI has operations in San Antonio, TX, Colorado Springs, CO, and Rome, NY.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.