Who we are:
We’re an ambitious team of researchers, builders, and entrepreneurs with many years of experience in crypto, and we are passionate about digital assets. With a new product roadmap, we are adding several new products to our portfolio beyond on-chain data – we are becoming a more comprehensive go-to crypto platform for various needs.
Glassnode is a leading market intelligence platform for on-chain and derivatives data. We offer the most comprehensive library of advanced on-chain metrics and insights for Bitcoin, Ethereum and hundreds of other digital assets, bringing data intelligence to the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
With an emphasis on user-centric interfaces, we aim to deliver intelligible, actionable, and unique insights from blockchain data and beyond, helping investors make educated decisions in an overly emotional and irrational market and equipping blockchain teams with valuable insights on their projects and tokens.
Senior Backend Engineer (Node.js) – Compliance (m/f/d). Remote
We are developing a new AML product for enterprise users that will handle a massive amount of data and address the associated challenges. The Senior Backend Engineer will be a pioneer in the team, contributing to a greenfield project that will rapidly scale and solve real challenges in a dynamic industry.
Being part of a cross-functional team you will collaborate with sales, design, product, and engineering to find a product-market fit. We will work heavily with crypto data, 3rd party solutions, and in-house tools. You will create scalability and performance solutions to the challenges faced, with a particular focus on the end user and market validation.
You can join our fully remote team from anywhere within the CET time zone, as we operate 100% online. This is a full-time position.
What you will be doing:
- Be part of a new fast-paced team, working cross-functionally with our Head of Special Ops, VP of Product, Head of Engineering and compliance specialists
- You will design and implement solutions and own them following our ”You build it, you run it” principle
- Contribute to the architecture evolution, solving scalability and system error resilience problems
- Work with high-scale data, so be ready to optimize your code for performance
- Collaborate with other teams and different chapters to improve our codebase, propose improvements and share new initiatives
- Work aligned with our company objectives, with complete freedom to propose how to achieve them
What you need:
- 5+ years of working experience as a Software Engineer involved in the development of backend solutions
- Experience with integrations of third-party APIs at scale
- Understanding full-stack web concepts, such as transport layers, networking, caching, etc.
- Willingness to contribute to front-end development when needed
- You are a self-learner, highly motivated, and not afraid to pick up new technologies
Nice to have:
- Experience in generating programmatic PDFs
- Previous experience with React.
What we offer:
- Flexibility to organise your work and hours the way you like, our remote-first setup enables this for everyone
- Join an innovative, self-funded company in a future-proof analytics and market intelligence segment of web3
- Freedom to own your decisions and experiment. We need driven experts who help us figure out what to do, not for us to point at what needs to be done
- Be one of the main contributors to building a company with its unique culture in the cutting-edge tech space
- No approval loops or unnecessary processes, quick decision-making and full ownership of your function
- We are working on a kick-ass, meaningful benefits package, something truly useful and empowering – you will help us figure out what we’d need to stand out as the workplace of the future; we are open to any ideas
- Frequent company offsites, we love remote but love to have fun together, too – last year, we went to Lisbon for a week and had our New Year’s party in Mallorca, and more adventures are coming up
Glassnode is an equal opportunity employer. We respect and empower each individual who joins us. Glassnode commits to a transparent, inclusive, non-discriminatory recruitment process and employment.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.