Atmosera is full lifecycle cloud technology transformation firm, offering app and data professional services, security & compliance management, Azure operations, and technology training.
Our expertise across applications, data, and the Microsoft Azure platform allows us to accelerate innovation speed, increase operational agility, and vastly improve the return on investment in modern technology and human expertise.
If you have serious experience with building and running Azure DevOps, GitHub or TFS (Azure DevOps Server) for large development teams, then we want you to be the new Senior Azure DevOps Engineer who will help our clients leverage Microsoft Azure DevOps as their DevOps Platform.
What you’ll do:
- Dive deep into the tech stack by addressing platform scalability, stability, and automation challenges for Atmosera customers
- Track and share progress for impact the team is making toward customer satisfaction and product improvement, as well as keeping expectations honest and clear
- Deliver complex engagements for large enterprise customers around DevOps and Azure, including combining site reliability engineering, application modernization, and DevOps cultural adoption
- Enable Azure DevOps quick for continuous integration / continuous delivery concepts
- Automate and script deployment pipelines for clients using GitHub Actions and Azure Pipelines for various technology stacks such as .NET, iOS, Angular, Kubernetes/Helm, Java/Gradle, and SQL Database
- Plan, test, move, and verify the process to migrate data from TFS to GitHub and/or Azure DevOps or Jira.
- Leading, implementing, administrating Azure DevOps (especially Boards, Pipelines, Test Plans) for large organizations
- 2+ years implementing and maintaining an Azure DevOps or Azure DevOps Server for large teams; Experience helping customers with software development practices, DevOps, CI/CD, or open source development practices
- 3+ years developing applications in teams or as a build/release master using Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of Source Control Management (SCM) tools and workflows
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) architecture, tools and workflows
- In-depth knowledge of the enterprise Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of Git and GitHub workflows
- Using Azure DevOps API and/or AZ DevOps CLI for Azure DevOps automation
- Migrating from TFS (Azure DevOps Server) to Azure DevOps
- Migrating from other tools (such as Jira or HP Quality Center) to Azure DevOps
Perks & Benefits
- Health, vision, dental package including options for 100% paid employee coverage
- 401k with generous matching
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Performance-based compensation with bonus potential in addition to salary
- Employee Recognition and Reward Programs
- Community Service Leave
This is a full-time position in the United States with the ability to work from home, or from one of our many US offices if local.
Atmosera is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.