ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government’s Small Business Administration.
We are seeking an SAP Systems Engineer for a direct hire/permanent role. This role can work remotely from anywhere within the U.S.
In this role, you will deliver technical advisory services, documentation, and governance to mature and innovate the organization’s capabilities. This position will develop and lead the process of building and translating technical business requirements into durable and efficient solutions. Additional responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain up-to-date and clear documentation of current infrastructure, and system process flows.
- Provide guidance and advocacy across Bridgestone with IT leadership, and other business stakeholders to prioritize requirements and design tactical and strategic technology solutions.
- Creates and maintains roadmaps for their space in alignment with business and IT objectives.
- Create documentation to reference other vendors and global initiatives.
- Research, design, and integrate new solutions, determining scope and impact in diverse and complex environments.
- Validate and certify current and future state products/services and assess potential impact across all enterprise systems.
- Identify use cases for technical capabilities, lead and conduct hands-on evaluations and develop value propositions for new products and services.
- Work closely with leadership and other groups to define the strategic direction of the business and promote resilient product/service engineering.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of next-gen designs, and digital trends and threats.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with management, peers, product owners, and internal stakeholders.
- Provides strong leadership and direction to team members and mentors other teammates.
- SAP development experience in: Sales Distro (SD), Logistics Execution (LE) Warehousing Experience (HighJump)
- Ability to config or develop if necessary
- Experience and knowledge of how warehouses are run, functional requirements, and an understanding of the applications used to run the warehouse
- Possess strong business acumen, sound operational experience, expertise with hands-on technical competency, and an understanding of risk management.
Nice to have: (Blue Yonder – Planning, Execution)
- Knowing what it means to run a business with Supply Chain and Procurement.
- Supply Chain End to End to procure product and get a product to the customer
- Specific experience with Forecasting and Planning, preferably with the Blue Yonder applications. Specific experience with Warehousing, preferably HighJump or SAP eWM or WM.
- Other beneficial applications knowledge of: PeopleSoft/Oracle (ERP), JDA PMM (ERP)
This direct hire/permanent role can work remtoely from anywhere in the U.S.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.