The role holder is responsible to lead and ensure successful execution of client-facing professional Coding service and technology projects. As a Coding Project Manager you are accountable for ensuring quality client delivery with emphasis on planning, executing, and implementing services and software on time as agreed upon with key project stakeholders by acquiring resources, ensuring key milestones are achieved and coordinating the efforts of project team members while adhering to data security & superior customer experience to deliver projects according to plan. Knowledge of healthcare processes, coding processes and technology integration are essential.
This employee’s job duties require access to covered information. The employee is subject to additional screening. This designation shall be reviewed at least annually.
DeliverHealth celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or DHS policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 937-319-4458 X812 and let us know.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable in owning overall client project success from start to finish.
- Manage relationships with client and partner stakeholders to ensure satisfaction throughout the projects.
- Learns about new features and product changes to maintain knowledgebase of the application/products to provide enablement.
- Advises customers on best practice use of application(s) based on improvement priorities in customer workflow.
- Collaborate with product management, CSE, R&D, engineering, sales, and data analytics teams.
- Accurately plan, report and manage on projects to ensure timely project revenue/forecasting/cost accounting.
- Responsible to keep the project and stakeholders aligned and engaged.
- Lead Project calls to ensure alignment and manage accountability.
- Ensure projects are completed on-time, on budget and meet client success criteria
- Create documentation, Lessons learned, Project Management artifacts.
- Competent to project manage 1 Project Type and proficient in how DeliverHealth solutions integrate with third-party systems.
- All DeliverHealth employees must follow the organization’s privacy and information security policies, processes, and standards. There are no exceptions to this expectation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Expert in MS Office.
- Expert knowledge of Project Management tools.
- Experience with coding technology preferred.
- Behavioral skills
- Risk management
- Critical troubleshooting
- Time management
- Written and verbal communication
- Deep analystical thinker and problem solver
- Detail oriented, results and impact driven
- Agile mindset to adapt to evolving needs internally as well as external
- Customer focus
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 2-5 years of project management experience in a Professional Services capacity working directly with Clients and Partners.
- Revenue Cycle and/or coding technical project management experience.
- Proven success coordinating technical implementations with large/strategic clients.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams of diverse subject-matter-experts.
- Demonstrable competencies in planning & managing a project’s scope, schedule, cost, resources, quality and risks.
- Aptitude for learning and adapting to new processes & tools, proficiency with MS-Office.
- Knowledge in the Healthcare industry.
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Proven ability to create and deliver professional presentations to both internal and external audiences up to and including C-Suite level execs.
- Willingness to travel as required.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.