Manage Projects for a High-Growth Professional Services Firm
At phData, the world’s most talented data scientists, engineers, architects, and thought leaders are shaping the future of data.
We are looking for a Project Manager with exceptional customer service experience to own and execute the delivery of our broad range of solutions for Data Engineering, Managed Data Platforms and Machine Learning projects to enterprise customers. Your proven experience delivering IT/Technical projects for external customers (infrastructure, software implementation, data products, etc.), exceptional customer service, and strong teamwork/collaboration are essential to success.
If you’re excited by leading complex data-related projects and working alongside a talented team of seasoned Project Managers and Technical Engineers check us out! Plenty of opportunity to grow with our team and contribute in a meaningful way to our thriving PMO by leading projects, building and optimizing new processes as we scale and expand to meet customer demand.
We’re proud of our award-winning culture, distinguished partnerships and proven success delivering exceptional solutions to some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
- 2022 Snowflake Partner of the Year
- 2022 Best Places to Work
- Best Places to Work (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing US Companies (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal’s Fast 50 (2021)
- Snowflake Elite, Snowpark Accelerated & Snowflake Partner of the Year (2020 & 2021)
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Define and deliver projects with moderate complexity that have broad cross-organizational, global, and technology impact
- Manage, own and execute the end to end delivery process across multiple customers ensuring buy in from executives, stakeholders, and project resources
- Provide an understanding of the work being delivered to each customer, including overall scope, budget, timeline, and value proposition
- Identify potential growth and/or renewal opportunities within existing customers
- Make data driven decisions, assess risk, and drive clarity quickly across multiple projects
- Drive strategic solutions and business alignment through system level reviews
- Demonstrate excellent judgment and partnership while driving executive-level escalations
- Create and own project communications with both external and internal stakeholders including weekly detailed status reports
- Manage multiple projects, conflicting priorities and schedules simultaneously
- Contribute and Iterate on the existing phData’s PMO processes with a high level of accuracy
- Partner with internal phData teams to refine existing processes
- 3-5 years of related IT Project Management experience
- Experience with professional services project management directly interfacing with clients and customers (ideally external)
- Process-oriented; experience with process improvement, process optimization and process documentation
- Proven knowledge and ability in Microsoft Office Products (Excel), Microsoft Project and written technical documentation skills
- Experience using both agile and waterfall project management methodologies
- Ability to take direction from several individuals and be self-directed
- Strong English-speaking written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience working with US / English speaking client
- Strong positive problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and critical thinking
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or other technical related field preferred
Why phData? We offer:
- Remote-First Work Environment – Work 100% Remote
- Casual, award-winning small-business work environment
- Collaborative culture that prizes autonomy, creativity, and transparency
- Competitive comp, excellent benefits, generous PTO plan plus 10 Holidays (and other cool perks)
- Accelerated learning and professional development through advanced training and certifications
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.