We are ElectroNeek
ElectroNeek is a Robotic Process Automation platform for IT Service companies that allows Managed Service Providers to automate internal tasks and build recurring revenue from their client base, automating routine business processes and document flows. The platform combines together Automation and Monetization products and features to support the growth of its clients in North America, LatAm, and EMEA. ElectroNeek is a proud alumnus of Y Combinator and has been recently named one of the 20 Rising Stars as part of the Forbes 2022 Cloud 100 list. We have a remote team located across 29 countries with global headquarters in Austin, Texas.
As a Product Owner in Billing and Accounts you will be responsible for managing the whole range of features and products we have in Internal and Client Billing, including integration with payments infrastructure and external marketplaces, Client Portal User Account, Team management, our user and account model. You will own implementation and expansion of our current billing stack. You will lead identification and delivery of opportunities for User Portal improvements. You will own Digital Adoption Platform and MixPanel connected to the whole platform to run surveys, notification, guided tours and product analytics. You will be reporting directly to Product Manager, contributing to the business growth and strategic projects.
- Attend prospect and client meetings to discover ideas for features/ that drive business impact and create opportunities for ARR growth.
- Engage with Finance to source ideas, prioritize bugs and lead implementation of billing IT infrastructure
- Engage with Customer Success management to source ideas, prioritize bugs, and create NRR expansion opportunities.
- Engage with Engineering Managers to communicate feature requests, challenge estimates, and find mutual solutions.
- Engage with Customer Support to address critical bugs and prioritize non-critical bugs for development.
- Develop internal and external presentations.
- Manage the team of Product Owners.
- Report to executive leadership.
- A fully remote, tech-enabled environment.
- Weekdays from 10 AM to 7 PM EST, with occasional overtimes.
- Stable competitive salary.
- Stock Option plan.
- Days off and vacations.
- 2+ years of product management experience either as PO or PM.
- 2+ years of experience of owning/leading implementations for billing in SaaS companies.
- 5+ years of experience in management role (2+ people) in a business setting.
- Experience of leading or personally delivering the implementation of billing systems, payment gateways or finance systems of record.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in doing customer/user interviews (50+ interviews).
- Strong project/task management skills, deep knowledge pot Jira or other similar Issue/Project tracking software.
- Structural analytical thinking.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the IT Service industry.
- Experience in IDE or CI software companies.
- Experience in RPA, IDP, or other automation technologies.
- Enthusiasm for working in a high-profile, fast-paced startup culture.
- Strong, assertive communication skills and ability to build relationships.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize between competing activities.
- Ability to work with large teams.
- Responsible and self-motivated.
- A can-do and problem-solving-oriented attitude.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.