Medalogix is a one-of-a-kind data analytics company in the post-acute care space. We are transforming home health and hospice agencies by leveraging cutting edge data science, machine learning, and innovative cloud technology to equip clinicians and agencies to provide the right care at the right time.
The Company’s five machine learning products have demonstrated improved patient outcomes and reduced cost to the healthcare system, including reduced hospitalization, appropriate and timely transitions to end-of-life care, and optimized visit utilization for patients. Medalogix is poised for tremendous growth, as skilled home health and hospice care are positioned as the lowest cost providers in an industry shifting to value-based care.
High growth & awesome culture – Medalogix has grown 100%+ for three straight years, with continued material growth planned over the next three years. This success is achieved through passionate, high-functioning talent focused on success. We work hard through our core virtues: Be Badass, Dream Big/Act Small, Do No Harm, and Row Together.
Meaningful work – Our products are used by healthcare providers in their day-to-day care programs. Our company’s work directly impacts patient care in the home.
Modern technology products – At the core Medalogix is a technology company. We build modern, cloud-based SaaS software underpinned by data science and data engineering. Our technology team is passionate about using leading tools and practices in our daily work. We build market leading products that delight our customers. Medalogix products have received recognition from The Boston Globe, Fierce Healthcare, Becker’s Hospital Review, HIMSS, and Harvard Business Review.
Competitive compensation & benefits – Medalogix provides big company benefits in a smaller company environment. We provide competitive compensation along with awesome benefits including 401(k) matching.
As a Product Owner, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and prioritize product features, translate business requirements into user stories, and ensure efficient product development and delivery. Your role will involve working closely with UX, QA, and stakeholders to create innovative solutions that meet customer needs and drive business objectives. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual with a passion for healthcare and data science to make a significant impact in an Agile development environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to define and prioritize product features based on customer needs, market analysis, and business objectives.
- Translate business requirements into clear user stories, acceptance criteria, and product specifications.
- Work closely with UX to create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to validate product concepts.
- Participate in sprint planning, daily stand-ups, and sprint reviews to ensure efficient product development and delivery.
- Collaborate with QA teams to define acceptance criteria and conduct user acceptance testing.
- Regularly review and adjust the product backlog based on changing market conditions and stakeholder feedback.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and user feedback to assess the product’s success and identify areas for improvement.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Computer Science, Business Administration).
- 2-5 years experience as a product owner or similar role in an Agile development environment.
- Strong understanding of software development processes and methodologies.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with product management tools and software.
- Home health or hospice healthcare experience preferred
- Willingness to work in a highly collaborative, team-based culture
- Highly sponsored healthcare plans to choose from (PPO, HSA, and FSA)
- Optional Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match; immediately vested
- Education Assistance Program/Employee Assistance Program
- Generous maternity / paternity leave
- We celebrate our wins with team events/outings
- Generous Paid Time Off + 8 Paid Holidays + Floating Holiday + Company Sponsored Volunteering Holiday
- Free downtown parking
Medalogix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.