Intergo Telecom Ltd, a fast-growing Telecom start-up with a strong presence in the industry, is looking for a highly motivated professional interested in developing their career. We are rapidly expanding and in need of an experienced Product Owner to join our team.
As a Product Owner for our Business Messaging Platform SMS.to and related applications your focus will be to create new features from their conception to launch, along with each new iteration. In other words, you are the point person throughout the entire product lifecycle, from the product strategy phase to the go-to-market phase.
- Develop a product roadmap, ensure seamless product functionality, decide on backlog prioritization, and take the product vision towards completion.
- Create and update product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Take tactical and strategic product decisions.
- Prepare detailed requirements for new product features.
- Supervise the whole process towards the end result to maximise the product value.
- Collaborate with different business units to determine the specifications of projects.
- Collaborate closely with the Engineering Manager to guarantee the feasibility projects.
- Research competitors and be always one step ahead from others.
- Provide feedback and solutions from business perspective on tasks.
- Pro-actively manage project risks and drive issues to resolution with effective communication methods and actions.
- Prioritize tasks in the product backlog and projects by evaluating budget and ROI.
- Document all new or changed business requirements on Confluence wiki.
- Generate reports for Intergo’s management & visualize project progression.
- Participate in daily stand-ups to sync with the internal Scrum team.
- Coordinate with the Business Intelligence team, leverage analytics to improve product and processes.
- Collect and evaluate feedback and data on the product and measure the product performance using the right key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Several years of proven experience in Product Management
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- In-depth knowledge of agile methodologies
- Understanding of business value related to features and functions
- Analytical mind-set
- Flawless written and spoken English
- Flexible working hours
- Growing company with the potential to take over responsibility and grow personally
- Competitive Salary with incentives given throughout the process
- 21 days annual paid leave
- Flat hierarchies
- Position is available fully remote, hybrid or on-site at our offices in Paphos, Cyprus and Athens, Greece
Why choose Intergo Telecom?
If what you are looking for is working with flexible terms for a niche company, part of a truly multicultural team, that values its employees and has great respect for work-life balance, then this is your chance to thrive!
We’d love to hear from you if you believe this opportunity is the right next step in your career.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.