ButterflyMX is a rapidly growing proptech startup that makes property access simple for owners, staff, residents, and visitors. Our solutions are relied upon by more than 6,500 multifamily, commercial, student housing, and gated communities around the world including those developed, owned, and managed by the most trusted names in real estate.
Fantastic people are the key to our success. As a distributed, mostly remote workforce, we’re looking for more smart, passionate, collaborative, and down-to-earth individuals to join our growing team. Our culture is transparent and flexible; our benefits range from a 401(k) match to quarterly stipends for self-care; and while we work incredibly hard to improve the experience of everyone who lives, works, and visits our communities, we always have time for a good laugh.
As a Product Manager on the at ButterflyMX, you will support multiple initiatives, including new products, hardware & software product development, partner integrations, and scrum / management of existing features.
- As a Product Manager at ButterflyMX, you will support multiple initiatives, including new products, hardware & software product development, partner integrations, and scrum / management of existing features.
- Work cross-functionally with hardware development, software engineering, design, and more to develop and launch new features in a highly collaborative environment.
- Work with and manage internal & external stakeholders; identity, communicate with, and proactively seek feedback from those key stakeholders across all projects.
- Own the end-to-end product development process of major features within key ACP initiatives. This ownership includes defining the scope of a project and writing specifications for major features (incorporating data, user research, design, mockups, flowcharts, diagrams, or prototypes when relevant).
- Pivot between independent and collaborative working styles depending on the project and deliverable.
- Create relevant documentation for every project, and tailor documentation requests by audience. Understand that different stakeholders require different types and levels of content.
- Support internal teams in triaging, troubleshooting, and addressing live-site issues and feedback from clients.
- Evaluate the competitive and industry landscape to understand the needs of our B2B2C customers. Identify and evaluate specific competitors on a project-by-project based on key components of the feature.
- Maintain high executional excellence and attention to detail: identify bugs during feature QA, highlight discrepancies in functionality, flag edge cases and unexpected use cases, and create specifications and documentation that clearly explain the project.
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management, ideally within an enterprise SaaS-based company.
- An agile & adaptive team player that feels equally comfortable leading or contributing, depending on the project. You can pivot quickly based on the current priorities of your team and the company.
- Excellent verbal & written communication across multiple audiences, including your manager, external partners, and large groups within the company. You can translate technical content for a non-technical audience.
- Analytical thinker, using data and logic to determine the best course of action and solution.
- Passion for product development and the product process: you’re a creative thinker and excited problem solver, with a can-do approach to new challenges.
- Executional excellence; you invest in attention to detail across projects and documents to ensure they are as comprehensive and complete as possible. You’re meticulous and you care about the work you produce.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, you can juggle multiple tasks at once and know how to prioritize based on company and team goals.
- Experience working in a globally distributed team across multiple time zones.
- Comprehensive Medical (ButterflyMX covers 90% of the cost) starting day 1
- Dental and Vision plans (ButterflyMX covers 100% of the cost) starting day 1
- 401(k) plan with a match
- 13 paid holidays and 25 days of PTO
- Paid Family Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Quarterly self-care stipends
- HealthAdvocacy Program
- Access to optional benefits, including pre-tax flexible healthcare spending accounts (FSA and HSA), Dependent Care FSA, and Commuter Benefits, as well as optional Supplemental Life, AD&D, Hospital Indemnity, Disability, Legal, Accident, Critical Illness, Pet, and Personal Liability Insurance
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment filled with kind, intelligent people who are working hard on an industry-defining product
ButterflyMX is an equal-opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates and employees. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have the authorization to work in the US to become an employee. Please let our recruiting team know if you need reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.