Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage – the combination of our next-gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease – no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who we are:
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high-stakes, high-value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 3,300 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 1000+ global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 14 offices world-wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
The Opportunity (Key Responsibilities Section):
We, at Flywire, are seeking a Product Designer with frontend knowledge that partners closely with Product Managers and Customer Service to discover problems and opportunities and to propose creative solutions. Our goal is to provide payment solutions that solve complex problems in four verticals (Education, Healthcare, B2B and Travel). As a product designer at Flywire you will have the opportunity to help us redefine the next generation experience for the Healthcare vertical and its markets. You will also contribute to our design system, culture and team.
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- +3 years of relevant experience working in digital products.
- Great taste and ability to translate your designs into beautiful & visual modern products, always balancing form and function.
- Translate complex problems into effective solutions considering the right tradeoffs.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency with Figma.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your past work.
- Good accessibility knowledge.
- Good level of English is a must, written and spoken.
- Ownership and work through design problems from start to finish. This includes experimenting with various solutions, creating flows, prototypes and high-fidelity visual mockups.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start – Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success – every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect to meet with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a skills assessment. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go-to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.