Loyal is an organization centered on experience and building a platform that allows consumers to make meaningful decisions when it comes to healthcare. We deeply understand providers, locations, services, appointments, business rules, and moreover, we understand patients — who they are, the preferred method of communication, upcoming appointments, lapsed appointments, outstanding bills, health risks, and more. With this intelligence, our platform fuels highly relevant and personalized experiences across all mediums (website, email, voice…) allowing patients to get healthy, stay healthy, and have a better relationship with the health care provider.
**This is a remote role**
As the Product Designer, you will own aspects of the design process and actively shape our expanding design team. What you build will directly affect the lives of patients and ease the load that hospital organizations shoulder every day. The scope of the role is broad, and you’ll get to see the impact of your work as you steward your product from ideation through implementation.
Our ideal candidate is entrepreneurial and passionate about building amazing products that add value to our users’ lives. At Loyal, you will have the freedom and responsibility to make a major impact within the healthcare system and tremendous growth potential in your role. This is an opportunity to shape and define the product, have ownership, and make impactful decisions.
- Act as an advocate for exceptional experiences when partnering with product and engineering on roadmap and feature execution.
- Participate in and/or lead user interviews and research to better understand needs to inform design strategy.
- Construct user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that effectively communicate design concepts for validation.
- Develop and deliver well-documented, high-fidelity visuals that accurately represent Loyal’s brand and design system standards.
- Present and communicate concepts, designs, and prototypes to cross-functional partners with clarity.
- Contribute to and positively shape the design team’s culture through collaboration, feedback, and process iteration.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in designing digital productions from ideation to implementation.
- Strong portfolio with examples of user-focused problems solved via creative UI solutions, design systems, and asset creation.
- Experience working within a software as a service (SaaS) company preferred.
- Experience working within a start-up and/or ambiguous environment, with proven experience to be adaptable preferred.
- Flexible paid time off, sick and personal days
- At least one holiday per month (sometimes, more!)
- Full health, dental, and vision insurance – Loyal pays the premium for all employees!
- One Time Home Office Setup Stipend For Remote & Hybrid Roles
- Monthly Internet Stipend for Remote & Hybrid Roles
- Long term & short term disability
- 401[k] plan
- 16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave
- 2 Volunteer days per year
- Matching Gift Program
- Participation Grant Program
- Annual Travel/Team Events up to twice per year (post-COVID)
We believe that the key to Loyal’s success is you. Your unique background, life experience, knowledge, self-expression, and talent make you uniquely you. Who you are, what you have experienced, and how you think inspires us to be innovative and bold.
Loyal is an equal opportunity employer. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. We welcome the unique contributions that you can bring in terms of your education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, ancestry, sex, gender identity and expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, languages spoken, veteran status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, and beliefs.
We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Further, consistent with applicable federal and state law, Loyal provides reasonable accommodations when requested by qualified applicants or employees with disabilities, unless doing so would cause an undue hardship. Loyal’s policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the application process. If you require a reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact the Talent Acquisition Department at email@example.com.
Consistent with Loyal policy, candidates performing in-person work will be required to show proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon commencing employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis for exemptions to this requirement in accordance with applicable law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to Loyal’s vaccination requirement, please contact the People Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.