A Product Designer will play a critical role in scaling our centralized UX function across departments, enhancing the speed and quality of execution. They will partner with department heads to plan, implement and lead epic-level projects based on user research and business requirements. Our real estate investment platform ranges from CRM functionality to financial distributions, and outward facing investor portals.
The ideal candidate is a mid to senior level designer, expected to develop and maintain domain knowledge over all product areas. They ambitiously lead efforts that drive positive client outcomes across teams with a deep understanding of the financial space and user needs.They are strategic thinkers who can ensure strategic commitments meet deadlines by creating design milestones, assessing and mitigating risks.
Develop a vision. Create a clear strategy to effectively produce a variety of outputs such as personas, journey maps, user flows, prototypes, and wireframes as it pertains to business requirements and end-user needs.
Collaborates with product team members for conceptualizing, designing, and delivering first-class visual design and user experiences.
Document and implement new design standards. Develop methods and processes that drive to improve the quality and consistency of design throughout the product.
Validate design concepts. Through user testing or other appropriate research methods validate, document and refine design work for quality, utility, delight, and education for users.
Support the future of design. Drive efficiency and scale through improvement and/or automation.
Structure design efforts. Take part in the agile ceremonies with your team in two-week sprint cycles planning with the engineering, and design team leaders for future work and backlog grooming.
- 4+ years of experience working as a UI/UX Designer or relevant field
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, web design or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Effective leader who can drive alignment with cross-functional teams and build relationships while remaining an advocate for the user.
- Demonstrates effective and high-quality user-centered design solutions.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Tokens Studio for Figma, Adobe XD, PhotoShop, Illustrator.
- Experience designing for B2B user facing products.
- Ability to conduct evaluative research
- Ability to administer usability tests
- Hands on or interactive reviews of research and tests
- Generous equity grant; we want everyone to operate with an owner mindset and have real stake in our success
- Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage, 99% employer-paid
- 9 company-wide holidays per year
- Uncapped paid time off, with required minimums to support our team’s personal balance and help avoid burnout
- 401k with 100% employer match, up to 4% of annual salary
- Flexible working arrangements; work from home with flexible hours
- Travel to spend time with the team, including company-wide offsites
- Monthly budget to support your wellness and workspace needs
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Laptop of choice
We believe in and are committed to pay equity, transparency, and equal opportunities for career development. The salary range for this role is $95,000-$120,000, which has been vetted by market standards. Final salary will be determined by experience level and role responsibilities.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.