Deployteq are seeking a highly skilled and experienced PHP Developer to join our existing team to be responsible for the development of one of the most intuitive marketing automation platforms in Europe. Team ITG and in-house developed software Deployteq are taking the world by storm and within the last year alone there have been over 52 new releases, the automation of innovative new marketing channels such as WhatsApp and Push Notifications and the groundwork is being laid for a state-of-the-art Customer Data Platform – and you could be a part of it all!
You will be one of the great minds in a team of skilled developers. We give you the opportunity to build on and develop Deployteq, our Marketing Automation Platform to keep it at the forefront of innovation. As our PHP Software Developer your role will include:
- Strong experience in PHP Development.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming.
- The development of new software modules.
- Innovation through microservices (Kubernetes).
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Play a part in the successful delivery of 3,500,000,000 emails every year.
- Deliver tailor-made solutions for our customers by developing and integrating specific functionalities for them from devising solutions to implementation.
- The testing and optimization of your development work, write clean, efficient and well documented code, continuously improving the code quality and performance.
- You pay attention to the quality of the codebase to keep the technical debt as small as possible.
What you bring
You live and breathe state-of-the-are technology. We are looking for someone creative and forward-thinking, and you can take these attributes into your work. You like to work independently, but also like to collaborate with colleagues for new ideas. We have a strong team of sociable developers who have a wild sense of humour – they’ll keep you on your toes. As our new Software Developer, you also have:
- Minimum HBO work and thinking level.
- 5+ years of experience as a PHP Developer (mainly backend).
- Collaboration and communication with the team to design and launch new features.
- Experience with Linux is a nice to have.
- Keep up to date with emerging trends and technologies.
A challenging environment with the freedom to learn and progress within a proactive, young, friendly team. We also offer some great perks
- Attractive secondary employment conditions such as collective health insurance, pension, 25 vacation days ( e.g. 40-hour working week), a laptop, good home working environment and expense allowance;
- Wellbeing package, including workshops, podcasts and one extra day’s leave.
- Volunteer days – one additional paid day each year to volunteer for a charity.
- Revenue and performance-dependent bonus that can be up to one month’s salary.
- Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself, training budget, knowledge sessions and in-house Deployteq training.
- Nice coffee, fruit and a delicious lunch (For Hybrid workers 😉).
- A dynamic working environment, in which we give room for both personal and professional growth.
- Regular company outings, monthly drinks, quarterly lunches and sports and board games evenings.
- Centrally located office in a beautiful, wooded area, and easy to reach by public transport or car.
- Flexible working and working from home (Remote Working)
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.