Enterprise Horizon is seeking a highly motivated Oracle DBA to join our team and support our client at NAVSUP BSC (Business Systems Command). The project is based in Mechanicsburg, PA and remote work is available. This position will be responsible for cloud-hosted database management within assigned app team subdomains. Duties may include:
- Manage AWS RDS and standalone instances (Oracle 19c, SQL Server) under the app team’s ATO
- Coordinate data migration
- Coordinate backups
- Perform STIG checks in coordination with the responsible ISSO and affected app teams
- Perform stand-alone instance patching in coordination with the responsible ISSO and affected app teams
- Coordinate and publicize RDS patching with app teams
- Assist app teams with troubleshooting
- Required to confirm architectural changes with both the Cloud Architect and Database SME.
Work Schedule: Remote work is available. Occasional on-site meetings to interface with the client is highly desired.
- Active DoD Public Trust or higher-level clearance required
- Security+ certification required
- Other relevant certifications preferred
- Strong Oracle DBA experience to include Oracle 19c
- AWS RDS experience highly desired
- Ability to collaborate closely with NAVSUP team to resolve issues and make decisions
- Excellent communication skills
- Federal NIST STIG experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Military Installation Access:
- Ability to obtain and maintain a clearance is required.
- Must be able to qualify for and obtain a base access pass in a timely manner.
- Must be able to obtain a favorable National Security Agency Check (NACI) including an FBI fingerprint check.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Ability to pass IT1 security clearance with SSBI checks.
Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group complies with federal, state, and local mandates regarding COVID-19. Many of our business partners (including the federal government) are requiring all employees working on or in connection with their projects to be fully vaccinated. Accordingly, you acknowledge that you may be required to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine as a condition for ongoing employment. The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for employees who are unable to be vaccinated due to a disability/medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief, but please note that accommodations may not be possible.
$125,000 to $145,000 commensurate with experience and qualifications.
We offer full-time salaried employees competitive salaries with a range of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, simple IRA with company match, federal holidays, vacation time, and sick leave.
Another Way to Put $500 in Your Pocket
If this position is not a perfect fit for you, but you know someone who would be a great match, please refer them to us via our Candidate Referral Program using the following link: www.enterprisehorizon.com/candidatereferrals
If we hire them, you could receive $500! See the link for further details.
Enterprise Horizon Consulting Group does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and over), physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and over), physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.