We are a multinational team of individuals who believe that with the right knowledge and approach, technology is the answer to the challenges that business face today. We have been bringing this knowledge and approach to our customers since 2016, helping them translate technology into their success.
With Swiss roots and our own development team in Lima and throughout the region, we offer the best of both cultural areas: the talent and passion of Latin American professionals combined with Swiss organization skills and mindset.
We are looking for professionals with strong .NET experience to incorporate to our talent pool for future vacancies (short or medium term).
The benefit of being part of our talent pool, is that when we evaluate you, you would already have the process advanced and it would only be a matter of talking when the position opens to confirm if you are interested. Besides the fact that we will always have you as a priority every time there is a vacancy that matches your profile.
A .Net Developer is responsible for creating applications using Microsoft .NET and related languages and technologies. The .NET Developer’s duties include design and develop applications and coordinate with the rest of the team. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Developing applications and web pages.
- Advise the IT team for web application development and implementation.
- Identify existing bottlenecks and errors according to company standards
- Identify bugs and devise solutions to mitigate and address these problems
- Help to maintain the code quality, organization and automation
- Only available for candidates currently located in Latin America
- Computer technician, engineering or related career, completed or in progress
- +6 years of experience developing web applications with .Net technologies, including: C#, ASP.Net, MVC, Net Core 3.1+
- +3 years of experience with PostgreSQL and SQL
- +3 years of experience with Azure
- Experience with automated tests (unit & integration)
- Experience with 3RD party API integration
- Upper Intermediate/Advanced English level (written and conversational)
- Desirable: agile mindset and frameworks
- Desirable: knowledge in Frameworks such as React.js and Angular
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.