We’re looking for a Manager, Software Engineering, to join Procore’s Mobile Engineering team. In this role, you’ll have the unique opportunity to drive the next generation of application platform initiatives in a global SaaS infrastructure. You’ll work with our dedicated and talented team spanning Engineering, Product Management, and UX to create and scale the next-generation Procore experience on mobile.
As a Manager, Software Engineering, you’ll partner with senior product management and UX leadership to plan the mobile product roadmap and drive project execution and delivery. Use your leadership, interpersonal, and organizational skills to build highly effective teams, create systems and practices, foster collaborative relationships, and measure value delivered to our customers. Backed by the might of our teams, we’ll provide you with the tools and resources needed to achieve extraordinary results that render a significant impact extending beyond the boundaries of traditional engineering roles.
This position reports to the Head of Mobile Engineering with the opportunity to be located in our Carpinteria, CA headquarters, New York City, NY, or Austin, TX office. Remote candidates will also be considered with the expectation of occasional travel to these offices. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Work cross-functionally with product and UX to build roadmaps and execution plans
- Own the overall success of business domains managing the improvement of functionality, APIs, UX, testing, and performance
- Lead a team of software engineers by setting measurements of short and long-term success and establishing well-defined agile processes
- Collaboratively participate in architectural design decisions
- Mentor and coach your teams and the broader organization
- Prioritize, plan projects and features, manage risk, and track external commitments
- Drive excellence and product quality for key areas of our Mobile strategy
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years total experience as a Software Engineer
- 2+ years experience managing teams of varying sizes and timezones
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or equivalent experience is preferred
- Experience in leading highly effective mobile engineering teams
- Proficient in software development process, e.g., agile processes, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing
- Ability to coach, provide mentorship and guidance that aids the team’s growth and development
- Track record of shipping value to customers with high quality
- Ability to lead large initiatives and evaluate current technical and organizational approaches
- Ready to get hands dirty to solve complex problems
- Passionate about mobile technology, tooling, industry trends, and best practices
Base Pay Range $147,200-$202,400. Eligible for Equity Compensation. Procore is committed to offering competitive, fair, and commensurate compensation, and has provided an estimated pay range for this role. Actual compensation will be based on a candidate’s job-related skills, experience, education or training, and location.
Perks & Benefits
At Procore, we invest in our employees and provide a full range of benefits and perks to help you grow and thrive. From generous paid time off and healthcare coverage to career enrichment and development programs, learn more details about what we offer and how we empower you to be your best.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
If you’d like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.