Join our team as a Java Software Engineer!
What you will be doing?
- Technical consulting of projects regarding API design and technical analysis of EPICs
- Responsible for software development using various programming languages and related tools and frameworks,
- Creation and verification of swagger files and API operations in an agile team with end-to-end delivery responsibility
- Reviewing code written by other engineers, performing tests and creating test automation cases.
- Maintenance of the created APIs as technical 2nd and 3rd level contact person
- Abstraction to ensure re-usability of implemented solutions.
Which technology & skills are important for us?
- Java / Java Script
- REST Design
- Knowledge about API Management Plattform (e.g axway)
- English – B2 level
Do not worry, if you do not have experience in some of the points – we will provide trainings for you!
Remotely or hybrid on Ogrodowa 8 street (Łódź)
What we offer?
Of course, we offer Development Plans for employees, Medical Care Package, Life insurance, flexible working hours, integration events and much more
* * *
At this stage of the recruitment process, you don’t have to send your CV – a link to your profile or portfoliowill be ok!
Put a link to ,,Experience summary” module. We will ask you to for your CV later in the process.
Important! Please add the clause to your CV. You can find it on the end of the advert.
* * *
Below you can find more information about Commerzbank and cluster
Commerzbank is a leading international commercial bank with branches and offices in almost 50 countries. The world is changing, becoming digital, and so we are. We are leaving the traditional bank behind us and are choosing to move forward as a digital enterprise. This is exactly why we need talented people who will join us on this journey. We work in inter-locational and international teamwork in agile methodologies.
Description of the cluster:
The API Banking Cluster accelerates the transformation of Commerzbank into a digital technology company by: developing and promoting internal and external APIs that are an integral part of our digital infrastructure. Positioning of Commerzbank in the German market as the first port of call for simple and innovative API-based customer solutions.
Description of the position:
In an international Agile team of specialists (Dev, Test, Operations, PO, BA, Scrum), you will implement the customer requirements into new software solutions. As a Software Engineer – API. You will be working on the development of new IT products and helping to transform Commerzbank into a digital technology company. You will create APIs and Midtiers on financial topics and contribute to achieving the goals of security, stability and future orientation.
Please add the following clause to your application:
1. I consent to the processing of personal data contained in this document by Commerzbank AG with its registered office in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 60261 Kaiserplatz, operating through the Branch in Poland with its registered office in Łódź, 91-203 Łódź, ul. Wersalska 6, KRS 0000631053, for the implementation of the current recruitment process and for the future recruitment for a period of 6 months, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (RODO) and in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I provided my personal data voluntarily and I declare that they are truthful. I have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
2. I have read the content of the information clause, including information about the purpose and methods of processing personal data and the right to access my personal data and about the right to correct, rectify and delete it.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.