IsoMetrix, is a leading integrated risk management software company with offices in the USA, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom and South Africa. We provide state-of-the-art solutions for ESG, EHS and GRC management.
Backed by the leading private equity firm Carlyle, an investment firm with $293bn of assets under management, SaaS-oriented business model. Crucial to the future success of the business.
Crucial to the future success of the business we are looking for a candidate with suitable qualifications and experience to join our dynamic and passionate team in an IT development environment.
Main purpose of Job:
Responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of the Microsoft Azure landscape including security, back-up, logging, reporting and recovery procedures according to best practices to satisfy business requirements to ensuring the hosted environment is operating in an optimal manner according to best practices.
- Install, deploy and configure public cloud environments on MS Azure
- Provide solutions for Automation across the infrastructure
- When necessary, interact with software vendors to reach problem resolution; may include opening a service call, providing logs, and responding to advice received by phone call or email
- Provide administration, troubleshooting, maintenance and monitoring of virtualization infrastructure
- Responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of the Microsoft Azure landscape including security, back-up, logging, reporting and recovery procedures according to best practices
- Responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of SQL Server databases including security, back-up, logging, reporting and recovery procedures according to best practices
- Install, configure and maintain Microsoft SQL Server in a Windows server environment
- Provide continuous monitoring, troubleshooting, historical and real time performance monitoring of the MS SQL Server environments
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly data maintenance tasks
- Proficient in setting up and configuring Replication and Always on availability Groups
- Transition from SQL Replication to Always on availability
- IIS Administration and Troubleshooting
- SQL Administration and troubleshooting
- Installation including patches and service packs
- Windows Server platform supporting high availability enterprise systems
- SQL Server 2012 and above Installation and configuration experience with SQL Server, SQL Server Service Packs and Cumulative Updates
- Knowledgeable in SQL server security, maintenance and monitoring
- Thorough understanding of relational database operations and maintenance
- Tuning of database configuration for optimal system performance
- Experience in establishing High Availability configurations including: SQL Mirroring, SQL Clustering, Always-On Failover Clustering, Always-On Availability Groups, and log-shipping
- Create and maintain application databases with optimal data file and log file sizes
- 3 year of work experience administration of cloud environments
- MS Azure SSO Authentication, SAML Authentication, LDAP configuration, certificate support, ciphers and protocols configuration, https configuration, etc.
- Microsoft Azure and our self-hosted infrastructure
- Brainstorm new ideas and ways to improve Azure and infrastructure implementations
- Adequate disaster recovery strategy, high availability, backup and recovery and successful execution
- Information Systems adoption strategy
- ISO 27 001 support and ongoing compliance
- Supporting DevOps strategy adoption
Minimum education experience:
- Diploma in IT
- Microsoft Certification (MCITP: Database Administrator or MCSE: Data Platform) a plus
- 5 years experienced as a Technical Support Engineer
- Microsoft Windows 8/10/11
- Microsoft Server 2008/2012/2016/2019
- IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Attention to detail. High work ethic
- Problem solver and resolution orientated
- Team player
- Energetic and able to sustain high performance levels through difficult times
The IsoMetrix DNA encompasses the following core values and behaviours:
- Own It!
- Do the right thing
- Embrace Ideas
- Win together
- Think Beyond
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.