Here at Hugging Face, we’re on a journey to advance good Machine Learning and make it more accessible. Along the way, we contribute to the development of technology for the better.
We have built the fastest-growing, open-source, library of pre-trained models in the world. With over 130K+ models and 110K+ stars on GitHub, over 10 thousand companies are using HF technology in production, including leading AI organizations such as Google, Elastic, Salesforce, Algolia, and Grammarly.
About the role:
We are looking for a HPC Engineer responsible for developing and scaling our distributed large cluster. The ideal candidate will have experience provisioning large compute clusters for AI workflows and strong experience supporting teams to create best practices for reliability and scalability.
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain reliable and scalable infrastructure that enables efficient training workloads.
- Manage large compute clusters for AI Training and development.
- Create tooling and infrastructure that abstract compute and storage in ML workflows
- Measure and optimize system performance.
- Monitor and troubleshoot infrastructure issues, ensuring high availability and performance of AI workloads.
- Stay up to date with the latest advancements in AI infrastructure technologies and recommend improvements to enhance system efficiency and performance.
- Work closely with AI software engineering teams to ensure infrastructure can handle all system requirements.
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple teams.
- 7+ years of experience in a DevOps or infrastructure Engineer role building machine learning infrastructure and working with large GPU clusters.
- Knowledge of cloud providers such as AWS, GCP, infra-as-code frameworks and observability tools.
- Familiarity with Python Scientific stack, Pytorch.
- Experience with data structures, data modeling, and database management as well as object and file storage systems.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and documentation skills.
- Experience with Linux, Git, containers, networking and command line tools.
- Strong programming skills in Python, Golang, and/or Rust.
If you are a passionate HPC Engineer with a keen interest in AI and thrive in a challenging and innovative setting, we would love to hear from you. Join our team and contribute to the advancement of AI technologies while working alongside talented professionals in a collaborative and stimulating environment.
More about Hugging Face
We are actively working to build a culture that values diversity, equity, and inclusivity. We are intentionally building a workplace where people feel respected and supported—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We believe this is foundational to building a great company and community. Hugging Face is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We value development. You will work with some of the smartest people in our industry. We are an organization that has a bias for impact and is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
We care about your well-being. We offer flexible working hours and remote options. We offer health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We also offer 12 weeks of parental leave (20 for birthing mothers) and unlimited paid time off.
We support our employees wherever they are. While we have office spaces in NYC and Paris, we’re very distributed and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices. If needed, we’ll also outfit your workstation to ensure you succeed.
We want our teammates to be shareholders. All employees have company equity as part of their compensation package. If we succeed in becoming a category-defining platform in machine learning and artificial intelligence, everyone enjoys the upside.
We support the community. We believe major scientific advancements are the result of collaboration across the field. Join a community supporting the ML/AI community.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.