As Head of DevOps, you will be charged with leading a small team responsible for maintaining and executing organizational policies and procedures for change management, configuration management, release and deployment management, service monitoring, and general support/problem management.
100% Remote Position – Fulltime
Salary: $140K – $170K USD
- Providing direction to a small team of DevOps engineers that manage several applications.
- Will be responsible for monitoring server and application performance using one or more Application Performance Monitoring tools: Datadog, ScoutAPM, App dynamics.
- Will be responsible for CI/CD pipeline construction, improvement and management
- Design, build, and deliver cloud computing solutions, hosted services, and underlying software infrastructure.
- Take full ownership of the DevOps discipline and be responsible for managing all server/infrastructure related issues.
- Must exhibit a high level end-to-end understanding of web application design, construction, testing, deployment, and delivery.
- Work with engineers on the design, deployment and continuous improvement of important infrastructure services (i.e. logging, monitoring and alerting).
- Create and define monitoring operational standards and configurations
- Support and troubleshoot scalability, high availability, performance, monitoring, backup and restores of different environments.
- Support and troubleshoot product and infrastructure issues in production environments.
- Evaluate new tools, technologies, and processes to improve speed, efficiency, and scalability of websites continuous integration environments.
- Experience on SQL query optimization a bonus.
- Experience with container orchestration tools like Kubernetes
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving skills, and critical thinking.
- Ability to deliver independently and to translate requirements into technical solutions with minimal supervision
- Should work in collaboration with Engineering leadership, Product managers, technical teams, and the infrastructure team to provide platform-related knowledge
- 5 years or more work experience in Web Development, building and supporting large-scale, business critical systems, with expert troubleshooting ability.
- 8-10 years
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
We offer Medical, Vision, and Dental plans, along with with a variety of other plans.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.