WHO WE ARE: At Fors Marsh, we take on issues that matter. We are a team of researchers, advisors, and communicators working together to shape the systems that shape our lives. We look at human behavior from all angles to design targeted solutions that influence decision-making and move people to action. We are committed to the problem, not just the project, and we are intentional about taking on work and forming partnerships that balance purpose, people, planet, and profit. We are a certified B Corporation, a Just employer, and a 2019-2023 Top Workplace. We hold ourselves accountable to the values that have always defined us. And those values drive us to be the best possible versions of ourselves-for each other, our communities, our clients, and the world.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR: The last three years have highlighted the need for a more effective, accountable, and inclusive public sector, particularly as it pertains to health, security, and climate resilience. But as the mission of government agencies has increased, so too have the challenges attracting, developing, and retaining talent and modernizing workplace systems and technology. Fors Marsh has been on the leading edge of these workforce transformations over the past two decades as we use a human-centered approach that recognizes that building a better workplace begins with an understanding of humans at work. Programs, policies, and technologies thrive or fail to the extent they enhance human abilities and align with human motivation. That is why our programs are researched, built, and implemented with applied behavioral science.
Fors Marsh is seeking a candidate who will provide strategic leadership, development and execution of effective creative and brand strategies that align with clients’ objectives and audience needs, as well as the company’s brand strategy. You’ll be responsible for building out the creative brand strategy and planning function, managing the brand strategy process, providing creative insights and guidance, and ensuring that all deliverables meet or exceed expectations. You’ll collaborate with other agency leaders to drive growth, innovation, and operational excellence, establish strategy best practices, and promote purpose-driven work.
- Drive purpose-driven work and systems thinking to ensure that strategies align with clients’ values and drive meaningful impact.
- Lead the strategic planning process to develop powerful brand ideas, clear positionings, and focused messaging, and provide inspiration and guidance to creative teams during the creative process.
- Collaborate with the research team to design and distil research and findings into actionable insights delivering strategies and creative briefs, and design effective evaluation and testing strategies for creative concepts.
- Conduct in-depth scouting into cultural trends, channel opportunities, and competitive activity to identify opportunities for growth and develop activation plans that engage and motivate target audiences.
- Champion a culture of effectiveness, implementing measurement & impact plans against marketing and creative performance.
- Establish best practices for brand and creative planning and strategy, and drive innovation and thought leadership in the industry.
- Identify new business opportunities and build and maintain strong relationships with clients, prospects, and industry partners to drive growth and referrals.
- Collaborate with other agency leaders to develop and execute strategies that drive operational excellence and financial performance.
- Provide regular feedback, coaching, and professional development opportunities to team members to help them grow and achieve their goals.
- Foster a culture of collaboration, creativity, and innovation that attracts and retains top talent.
- Innovate a culture of brand strategy, planning, and creative strategy that integrates capabilities and disciplines to activate the company’s vision
- Manage strategy work streams and resource planning in collaboration with other agency leaders
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field
- 15-20 years of experience in brand strategy and planning, with a focus on digital and integrated campaigns
- Strong strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams and manage multiple projects and priorities
- Experience with team management, business development, and financial performance is a must
- Work eligibility for this position requires US citizenship due to our federal contract requirements
Our benefits typically meet or exceed our competitors’ packages. Ways we are unique?
- Ability to make an impact on people’s lives, both internal and external to the organization.
- Top-tier health, dental, vision, and long and short-term disability coverage all covered at 100% for employee coverage.
- Remote work.
- Our company culture, which values balance and allows each employee to take leave as they require it to balance the responsibilities of both their work and home lives without worrying about depleting their available leave hours.
- We provide a floating holiday bank so you can celebrate the days you value.
- Generous matching retirement contributions and no vesting period starting the third month of employment.
- Dedicated training and development budgets to expand your expertise and grow your skillset.
- You can volunteer your way with paid time off.
- You can participate in Fors Marsh staff-led affinity groups.
- Our employees receive product and service discounts through the certified B Corp network.
Location: Remote, United States Residents only
EOE: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.