Group Product Manager – Ecommerce SaaS
About the Opportunity
Small businesses are the backbone of our economy. Today, more than ever these businesses are struggling to survive. Our mission is to help small businesses grow, make their lives easier and their businesses more efficient. We automate commerce for these businesses, so they can spend more time growing and less time dealing with operational hassles. Our SaaS platform processes over $7B of GMV each year and powers over 5,000 ecommerce companies. If you’re passionate about solving real-world problems, building cool $hit and helping small businesses win, come join us!
Webgility is fully remote in the United States with offices in Scottsdale, AZ and Indore, India. We embrace flexibility and you can work from anywhere in the US.
Why Work for Us
We’re a fast-paced company with a diverse team of smart, ambitious and fun people. We want to make a difference in the lives of our customers because we’re not happy with the status quo. We empower our teams with data, tools and big ideas so they can truly transform their careers. We offer many opportunities for professional growth and we’re not shy to express ourselves and our creativity. We’re a group of diverse professionals located across the US and India.
At Webgility, we value strong, positive relationships within our teams, our customer base, business partners and our communities. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion for product and technology, but also be a strong communicator willing to collaborate. We are looking for someone who is comfortable in fast-paced environments with competing priorities, excited by collaboration and driven to solve problems for small businesses!
The Impact You Will Make
- You’ll own the strategy, execution and delivery of Webgility’s ecommerce SaaS products to drive revenue growth
- Drive the go-to-market strategy for key product launches and evangelize the product across all channels
- Own the entire customer experience lifecycle and collaborate with marketing, sales and customer success teams
- Be the voice of the customer in driving product features to delivery with the support of a remote development team
- Become an Ecommerce expert and articulate the product strategy and roadmap for the entire team, partnering closely with key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Work closely with the product team, architects, developers and designers to prioritize and deliver on high-impact initiatives in inventory, payments, fulfillment, supply chain, and much more.
- Research and validate new opportunities through user surveys, data analysis, ser testing, competitive analysis and interviews
- Identify and measure key success metrics for customer and business impact.
What You Bring to the Table
- 5+ years of proven product management experience in a SaaS Ecommerce environment
- 5+ years of experience in Retail, Ecommerce, Supply Chain Management, Business Analytics or Finance
- Deep curiosity and customer empathy
- Experience in working with remote development teams in India
- Highly quantitative and enjoy analyzing lots of complex data
- Strong process driver with expertise in Jira and/or other project management software
- Strong product management and technical skills having comfort in a fast-paced, Agile Scrum environment
- Exemplary communication skills, including the ability to distill, refine and socialize key findings into stakeholder needs
- Ability to manage competing priorities, make recommendations, be able to compromise and develop new ideas with stakeholders, and be able to deliver a consensus while keeping customer needs at heart
- Love working in teams and not shy to roll up your sleeves
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving measurable outcomes with a history of successful delivery of large scale projects with high-quality, while managing the entire life-cycle
- Self-starter and able to motivate teams to deliver initiatives from conception to launch
- Strong academic track record (MSc or PhD preferred) in computer science, mathematics, operations research or a related discipline
What we offer
- Competitive base salary range of $160,000 – $200,000 (DOE)
- 20% annual bonus opportunity paid quarterly
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Competitive healthcare benefits
- Twelve paid holidays and four mental wellness days each year
- 401(k) tax-deferred savings plan
- $100 monthly tax-free stipend for phone and wifi expenses
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.