⚠ Only available to applicants residing in Latin America ⚠
Company is the SaaS platform on a mission to make consent-based marketing the most scalable, efficient, and safest method for customer acquisition. Our comprehensive product suite empowers companies across industries to take real-time action on their leads, protect themselves from litigation by documenting proof of consent, and save money by providing new levels of data insights and control.
About the role:
We’re looking for a staff level full stack engineer to work on our Accounts team. You’ll help lead the architecture and implementation of new segments of our product suite, both from a frontend and backend point of view. You’ll work with Node.js, Vue.js, and Ruby to ensure our billing and account platform is top-notch. You’ll really be key in helping to build the newest pieces of our platform.
- Ship clean, well-tested, and highly observable code, frontend and backend, to production on a regular basis.
- Participate in planning to iterate and continuously improve the product, helping to make strategic and technical decisions as we scale our platform
- Perform code reviews and mentor junior engineers
- Collaborate on design specifications and communicate trade-offs of different approaches
- Troubleshoot production issues
- Write clear technical documentation
What they’re looking for:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
– 8+ Years of experience working as a Full Stack Engineer.
– 5+ Years of experience working with Vue.js and Typescript.
– 4+ Years of experience working with Node.js.
– 3+ Years of experience working and integrating with third-party APIs.
– Advanced English level.
Nice to have: MongoDB, Express, AWS, Jest, Mocha, S3, DynamoDB, SQS, CloudFront, ElasticSearch
Time Zone: CST preferably, but can be PST or MST as well
(Within 4 hours of Central Time)
Ready to embark on an inspiring journey? Become part of our client community today, access global opportunities, and take your technology career to the next level.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.