Cloudsmith (https://cloudsmith.com) is an end-to-end software supply chain product. Cloudsmith allows software engineering teams to put all their software assets in one place, control who has access to them, and distribute them around the world quickly. We are a venture-backed business, at the Series-A stage of development. We are targeting rapid growth ahead of a further fundraising round, and ultimately an IPO.
Cloudsmith is looking for an exceptional web/digital designer to join our Growth team. The Growth team’s job is to introduce Cloudsmith to as many new customers as possible, encourage them to try the product, form customer relationships, and generate new revenue for the business. In this role, the Growth team is responsible for our brand and brand assets, marketing activities, SEO/search, and our website.
As a Designer on our growth team, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Ongoing website enhancement – You will design, and ideally build, new experiences for our website that target specific business outcomes
- Self-serve experience – You will support self-serve revenue growth by continuously iterating on flows and interactions that support customers as they trial, onboard and adopt the product
- Extension of our design system – You will maintain and extend our website design system to cater for new use cases and experiences
- Brand support – You will support the Growth team when new design assets are required; e.g. presentation assets, documents etc.
- Innovation – You will propose new products/ projects / enhancements / experiments across our website and other digital touchpoints
- Research – You will support ongoing research into customers and their needs, and help to facilitate structured beta programmes
- Analysis – drawing on research and analytics, as well as competitive and creative exploration, to understand the performance of current products / activities – e.g. how our website is performing, how events translate into new revenue etc.
- You must have an exceptional portfolio of digital design work; centred on web, but also including design for apps and services
- You must be able to prototype what you design; Figma or similar is assumed, but being able to prototype in the browser as well is a huge plus (html, css, js etc.)
- You must be comfortable interpreting research and analytics, and using insights to drive your design
- You must have a proven ability to understand the underlying drivers behind design; desired business outcomes, user needs, technical constraints
- You must be able to set clear objectives, deliver to tight timeframes and show the impact of your work
- You must be a fast learner; nothing stays the same, so we need people to adapt and learn new skills as the environment changes
In short, you are:
- Highly skilled
Our ideal candidate:
- Is used to working on multi-disciplinary design and engineering teams
- Is aware of the technology industry, and developer tools
- Is open to working scrappy; we’re a small start-up solving huge problems; dive in
In short, your qualities:
Smart. 🙌 Gets Things Done. 💥 An Awesome Human Being. 😎
You will receive an incredible package of compensation and equity, depending on location and experience, and the following benefits:
Health and Wellness
Regardless of your location, we deeply care about the health and wellness of our staff and their families; a sustainable pace is important to us. In addition to generous annual leave (PTO), we offer parental leave and health benefits that can cover you and your dependents up to 100%. We also offer flexible family-friendly working policies. More details on that below.
You will have an enormous scope to learn new skills alongside your colleagues, and your continued professional development is essential to us because it’s important to you. We will support you with budgets for equipment, training, books, conferences, travel, and certifications. The more powerful you become, the better for all of us.
The right future of all work is remote, and that future is here with Cloudsmith. Like our product, we’re fully distributed and operate remotely. Although you might be in the same city as some colleagues, you’ll spend most of your time working remotely from a location of your choice. We’re distributed globally but get together a few times throughout the year for strategy, food, and fun!
At Cloudsmith, you will have an incredible opportunity for a broad and deep impact across the company. We’re building toward a technological IPO (taking the company public), and as an early Cloudsmither (staffer), you will be on the journey to help take us there. Your career will be on a rocket ship, and you’ll join us in the reward of getting there. Be excited!
💙 Extremely competitive salary
💙 Employee Share Options (own a piece of Cloudsmith!)
💙 25 days annual leave + 10 optional public holidays
💙 Birthday Day Off
💙 Remote & Flexible working policies
💙 Health, optical & dental insurance
💙 Great pension contributions (matched up to 8%)
💙 Electric Vehicle Leasing
💙 Employee Benefit Hub for purchasing discounts
💙 Maternity/Paternity/Adoptive Leave
💙 Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Employer
💙 Branded hoodie, t-shirt, socks & swag
💙 Extra perks, like free conference days, or support for additional self-learning
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.