Join the revolution! Here at Reconstruct, we operate at the intersection of AI, Computer Vision, and Construction Technology to revolutionize the trillion-dollar global construction industry. With our industry-leading SaaS solution, we transform reality into immersive 3D experiences that deliver valuable and timely insights to our customers on their construction projects, saving them hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars in travel, coordination, and rework costs. We’re seeking a talented DevOps Engineer with IT experience to help manage our AWS cloud infrastructure and IT operations. Come be a part of our mission!
- Design, deploy, and manage AWS cloud infrastructure and services, ensuring high availability, scalability, and security
- Develop and implement efficient CI/CD pipelines for software delivery
- Automate infrastructure provisioning, configuration management, and deployment processes
- Monitor and optimize the performance, reliability, and cost efficiency of the AWS infrastructure and services
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve technical issues, troubleshoot production incidents, and provide timely resolution
- Participate in capacity planning, performance tuning, and disaster recovery exercises
20-30% IT OPERATIONS
- Manage IT onboarding and offboarding of Company personnel
- Procurement, provisioning, and distribution of Company-owned devices (Apple, Windows laptops, iOS/Android phones, 360 cameras, etc.)
- Account / access management for corporate applications (Google workspaces, Slack, Github, etc.)
- Manage inventory of company-issued hardware
- Work closely with engineering leadership on managing subscriptions to company-purchased software
- Provide support for IT requests
- 5-7 years of relevant IT experience, preferably 3+ years managing AWS infrastructure (EC2, ECS, S3, Lambda, CloudFormation, Fargate, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD tools like GitLab, Github Actions, etc.
- Solid understanding of containerization technologies and orchestration platforms (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Bash, or similar) for automation and infrastructure management
- Experience with monitoring, logging, and alerting tools (e.g., CloudWatch, Datadog, ELK)
- Familiarity with Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Highly organized and high degree of empathy towards co-workers and customers alike
- Willingness to work off-hours or maybe even weekends on occasion
- Some IT operations experience would be nice-to-have but not required
- Associates / Bachelors in CS/CIS/MIS degree
- Competitive salary complete with generous bonus and stock options
- Fully remote & distributed environment – you get to work from the comfort of your home office with co-workers located across the globe!
- An extremely intelligent and supportive team – many of our employees have PhDs!
- Awesome career growth opportunities
- A wide array of health / wellness benefits to choose from with flexible plans for you and your family
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Periodic Company “On-sites” with the entire team
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.