⚠ Only available to applicants residing in Latin America ⚠
Company is the SaaS platform on a mission to make consent-based marketing the most scalable, efficient, and safest method for customer acquisition. Our comprehensive product suite empowers companies across industries to take real-time action on their leads, protect themselves from litigation by documenting proof of consent, and save money by providing new levels of data insights and control.
About the role:
Company is seeking a Staff Development Operations Engineer to help operate and maintain our SaaS products. You’ll be working on our DevOps team to collaborate on developing and maintaining tooling to improve our infrastructure automation and deployments in the cloud. You’ll get the opportunity to use exciting technologies to build and optimize our platform that services millions of requests per second.
- Lead DevOps team in design and implementation of new Kubernetes (AWS EKS) and serverless (AWS Lambda) deployment patterns
- Develop tooling to enable product development teams to build and deploy software as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Partner with other engineers across the organization to identify the optimal cloud infrastructure, networking and storage design for each solution
- Collaborate daily with fellow team members to drive best practices and identify innovative strategies for successful delivery
- Manage credentials and permissions, and ensure the security and health of our systems by monitoring and preventing vulnerabilities
- Identify, recommend, and implement system improvements to reduce infrastructure costs
- Participate in on-call rotation to ensure production’s system availability meets SLAs
- Assist in compliance and security policies, SOC II testing, and remediation
- Mentor junior engineers and build the talent on the DevOps team
What they’re looking for:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
– 7+ Years of experience working as a DevOps Engineer.
– 5+ Years of experience working with Kubernetes.
– 5+ Years of experience working with Docker.
– 4+ Years of experience working with AWS.
– 2+ Years of experience in IaC (Infrastructure as code).
– 2+ Years of experience with Ansible.
– 2+ Years of experience with Terraform.
– Advanced English level.
Nice to have:
CST preferably, but can be PST or MST as well (Within 4 hours of Central Time)
Ready to embark on an inspiring journey? Become part of our client community today, access global opportunities, and take your technology career to the next level.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.