Sporty’s sites are some of the most popular on the internet, consistently staying in Alexa’s list of top websites for the countries they operate in.
Our Delivery Managers allow us to deliver projects successfully and build better products for our users. They remove barriers, blockages and time-consuming tasks to allow our Teams to function efficiently and focus on their goals in support of Company objectives.
- Define, develop and manage implementation schedules based on key business drivers, competitor analysis and user-driven research
- Prepare project teams for kickoff and assure effective completion of project milestones, control project scope and mitigate risks
- Availability of technical resources in discussion with the Senior Leadership Team
- Daily interaction with internal and external development partners to clarify development requirements and to drive development and third-party integrations in an agile environment
- Daily interaction with the internal QA team to ensure features are delivered as expected including user-acceptance testing of new developments
- Manage scope of projects from inception to closure and ensure delivery processes are efficient and cost effective
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process and prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Degree or Masters in a business or technology discipline is preferred.
- Agile qualification is preferred
- Complete digital technical & functional understanding
- Demonstrated experience managing sprint teams in an agile framework
- Experience in defining business requirements in the context of software and application development from a customer viewpoint
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience of working with scrum agile delivery methods
- Experience in working with UI/UX teams
- Emerging market experience is preferred
- Quarterly and flash bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Top-of-the-line equipment
- Education allowance
- Referral bonuses
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Annual company retreat – we all went to Dubai together in 2022 and have 2 global retreats in planning for 2023!
- Highly talented, dependable co-workers in a global, multicultural organisation
- Payment via DEEL, a world class online wallet system
- Our teams are small enough for you to be impactful
- Our business is globally established and successful, offering stability and security to our Team Members
- 30 min Aptitude Test
- Remote video screening + ID check with our Talent Acquisition Team
- Remote 90 min video interview loop with 3 x Team Members (30 mins each)
- 24-72 hour feedback loops throughout process
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.