This is a fully remote opportunity that will start on a temporary basis of 1-2 months with the possibility for extension.
We are searching for a highly motivated individual to join the Contracts team. This role will be ideal for someone with experience working in an administrative role or office environment, and someone who has a positive attitude. The role will involve managing and tracking contractual agreement processes, inputting, and updating information into the CostPoint and OnBase data management systems, performing assigned data searches, and accurately filing digital documents. Soft skills required include responding to inquiries in a professional and timely manner while fulfilling various administrative tasks and working efficiently, both in a team atmosphere and alone. This work will need to be done in a fast-paced environment. A high level of confidence and competence in using technology is essential. Candidates do not need knowledge in specific platforms as training will be provided but do need a general spreadsheet, word processing, and file management knowledge.
- Prepare, compile, and sort documents for data entry, ensuring data is error-free
- Proactively verifying data through source documents
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Reviewing and entering data information into the appropriate databases
- Monitoring and updating existing data when required
- Retrieving data for team members upon request
- Complying with security backups and regular checkups to ensure the safety of the data being stored
- Ensuring appropriate turnaround time on all data entry/searches
- Dealing with and emailing project teams and vendors
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- CostPoint and OnBase data management systems liaison for the organization.
- Work both collaboratively and independently
- Demonstrate strong team player skills
- Demonstrate proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Genuine dedication to service and support
- Great attention to details
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a very fast-paced environment
- Experience working to ensure quick and accurate data entry
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Data entry: 1 year (required)
- Administrative: 1 year (required)
- Experience with MS Office Suite [high-level of comfort]
- Additional computer training or certification will be an asset
- Microsoft Office including Excel and Teams
- Deltek Costpoint or related ERP
- Business Computer Applications college-level course completion
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.