At Kalibri Labs, we are helping to redefine and rebuild the way performance metrics are viewed in the hotel industry and provide tools for hotels to take the actions needed to improve their profit contribution and ultimately grow asset value for their owners. We are looking for passionate, energetic, and hardworking people with an entrepreneurial spirit, who dream big and challenge the status quo. We offer cutting-edge solutions for hotel owners and operators as they navigate a dynamic marketplace that is challenged with the high costs of digital disruption. We are using our big data coupled with machine learning and AI to help highlight the path forward. Kalibri Labs is growing, so if you’re ready to make a difference and utilize your talents across a groundbreaking organization, please keep reading!
We are looking for a Data Engineer who is passionate about building highly scalable data processing pipelines. The engineer will work in a data team to add new and varied data sources to our warehouse, continuously improve our pipeline to ensure high availability of data to our customers, and ensure data delivered to our customers is of utmost integrity.
- Design and develop modern data processing pipelines
- Build data integrations and acquisition on a scalable ELT pipeline
- Continuously monitor and optimize the data processing pipeline
- Build quality tests and monitors that ensure availability, consistency, and accuracy
- Update documentation on internal wiki for technical communication
- Participate in code reviews and design sessions during Agile process
- Maintain and operate continuous build, test, and integration pipelines
- Contribute to a high velocity team culture
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of experience on a development team contributing to all parts of a modern data processing pipeline
- Experience with data warehouse technologies to include Snowflake, MongoDB
- Extensive experience with SQL, Scala, Python, and Java
- Experience with data processing tooling such as Spark, Databricks, EMR, and Dremio
- Strong cloud experience in AWS
- Experience with Docker preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
Salary – $100,000 – $120,000
Eligible to participate in the company bonus program
- We cover 75% of the cost of medical insurance premiums for employees & their dependents with three medical plans through Blue Cross, Blue Shield.
- We cover 75% of the cost of dental and vision insurance premiums for employees & their dependents.
- We provide a 50% 401k match of the first 6% of the employee’s contribution (for a max of 3%).
- We also provide $50,000 of life insurance, Long-term disability and an Employee Assistance Program.
- All new hires receive a $250 stipend to help them set up their home office.
To apply for this job please visit remotive.com.